Search results

  1. (SOLD)W968 National

    is the sticker included that allows you to verify its the real thing ?
  2. Footwork..

    i just watched a table tennis match with Philipp Floritz who is the best player in his 3rd Bundesliga division. If you watch his game it is especially remarkable how he serves and instantly leaps to have a nice wide stance to be ready for whatever is coming his way. Enjoy Philipp is the blonde one.
  3. Footwork..

    that video is really telling. Thank you Wrighty. The first thing that was very obvious is your recovery after the serve. You basically serve and slowly drag your right foot to the side a little to get into "ready" position, while your left foot stays nearly on the same spot. This is way too...
  4. Tibhar Hybrid K3 FX

    I have tried it and was positively surprised that tibhar managed to keep the great short game control while having a very easy to access sponge. To me it is like a not-tacky rakza z with softer sponge. Definitely nice to play with, but unfortunately i don't have the time to spend too much to...
  5. Rakza Z vs Glayzer 09c

    That is BS, especially compared to the glayzer 09c. Rakza Z is easier to play than glayzer 09c and is more sticky and faster.
  6. Help with forehand topspin

    Acceleration seems to coming from the shoulder only and not by underarm and wrist movement
  7. Noobs, you don't need Hi-Tension Hi-Speed rubber to play TT!!!

    If we just were as good as one rally per set could make us look like :p (not created with a soft sponge but rather victas v20de)
  8. Does anybody else mentally fall apart against pure pushers or weird styles?

    i can totally understand your issue against opponents that only push. I got a similar "training partner" who will only push or do very "wild" smashes from angles that are basically deemed to fail, but once in a while he manages to simply smash a loop so that the ball will actually land back on...
  9. New Stiga Mantra Pro

    By hardness it would be XH I think
  10. The beginning of a journey...

    I explicitly said that I don't know the weight of beginner rubbers, so I could only advise on lightweight rubbers which are not beginner rubbers. I recommended the thinnest ones to keep the weight even more down and minimize the catapult effect of these rubbers, which will be a big change to the...
  11. The beginning of a journey...

    The yasaka Sweden extra is a sound choice. I didn't know the weight of most beginner rubbers, so I will name two rubbers that are light and not too demanding, if you choose them in the thinnest available version: Xiom omega 7 Europe is soft and light. Another light rubber is Victas v11 extra.
  12. Recommend rubbers on Nittaku Violin

    I don't know how sensible it is to teach beginners strokes with non-tensors if it is very apparent that he will not be playing Chinese or classic rubbers. There might be some advantages to that approach, but these might not outweigh the advantages of learning to control faster and more catapulty...
  13. Tibhar Hybrid MK alternatives

    V20 double extra is not really a hybrid (regardless of victas' marketing language) because it does not have the very good short game you would find on the Rakza Z or similar. Additionally it is not tacky at all. If we are simply on the hunt for controllable Tensors, then the Victas v20 extra...
  14. XIOM C55 Impressions and Comparison with H3N

    Iirc it is on discount on tabletennis11 for 48€ currently
  15. Nittaku New Products 2024

    Damnit ! You made me just purchase one, even though i had one with the SG grip which i sold more than a year ago.
  16. fzd alc forehand rubber

    P1 will not be significantly faster and Vega Pro is definitely not faster and too similar to the G-1
  17. fzd alc forehand rubber

    Dignics is WAY harder to play and consistently activate. If the op said he wanted something better for the short game, then I would understand this advice, but since he wants something overall faster and easier to activate speed I would propose the Nittaku Genextion. Faster speed, similar Spin...
  18. Other ways to improve in table tennis

    I don't think it is very helpful to use many different rubbers even rubber types like pimples out and stuff, because you first of need to learn by heart how the ball behaves in regular circumstances. Only if you have that down you could theoretically do some pimples out experiment, but that...
  19. Forehand rubber - Stiga Mantra Pro XH / Yasaka Rakza 9 / Nittaku Fastarc G 1 / Nittaku Hammond Z2

    I am not the comparison matrix you are searching for, but having played G-1 and Hammond Z2, I would choose the later for a mid distance to distance game
Top