Search results

  1. China Smash 2024, Beijing, 9/26-10/6

    Sore losers, Anders won fair and square.
  2. China Smash 2024, Beijing, 9/26-10/6

    Ma Long now the fav to win it?
  3. China Smash 2024, Beijing, 9/26-10/6

    Take a bow Anders Lind, what a performance!
  4. final of the London Academy Senior Super Series 2* tournament (Sep 28th)

    Yeah he smacked me off the table as well haha. Loving your channel Vadym, I've been subbed for a while now. Great content.
  5. final of the London Academy Senior Super Series 2* tournament (Sep 28th)

    I remember playing against Ryan and his sister when they were kids. Both very talented.
  6. My YouTube Channel

    Subbed. Rory is good to watch.
  7. joke..

  8. China Smash 2024, Beijing, 9/26-10/6

    Miwa just got her ass kicked really bad :(
  9. Banish long pips

    I only play UK local league table tennis but more and more people are starting to use pips. I'm useless against them, my brain doesn't seem to understand the push/roll technique and I just end up popping the ball up. But they're part of the sport and it's on me to improve against them If any...
  10. China Smash 2024, Beijing, 9/26-10/6

    Nice win for Yang Wang over Kanak.
  11. LF: Nittaku Violin LG (FL)

    Hi all, I'm looking to buy if anyone has one for sale? Ideally in the UK. Cheers!
  12. First setup for basement player

    Yasaka Sweden Extra is a brilliant blade, you just need to get used to it.
  13. WTT Champions Macao 2024, 9/9-15

    I stick by this!
  14. WTT Champions Macao 2024, 9/9-15

    LSD is ridiculously talented. Future world #1
  15. WTT Champions Macao 2024, 9/9-15

    Liang vs Gauzy was one of the most entertaining matches i've seen for a while and it was great to see both players enjoying it. I have a man crush on Gauzy, i wish i had 1% of his talent.
  16. I played my best match so far in an Open Tourney!

    Well played Gozo lad! You are definitely improving! 💪
  17. WTT Champions Macao 2024, 9/9-15

    Nice win for Gauzy over Kirill, hoping that the French wizard has a good run!
  18. WE CHALLENGED AFRICAN CHAMP QUADRI ARUNA!

    Shame that Quadri was only going at 30%
  19. Taiga Bernadette Szocs price ??

    I'm in the UK and TT11 are always cheaper than the UK stores, sometimes ridiculously so. I don't buy from anywhere else now unless I need Butterfly.
Top