Search results

  1. Nittaku Acoustic blade for sale

    Yeah check it out mate. TT11 are currently selling it for around £75.
  2. Nittaku Acoustic blade for sale

    I've never played with an original, I was always tempted to buy one but i was worried that I wouldn't like the handle. Why are you selling yours? The G-Rev version is great, amazing touch and feeling and a nice chunky handle.
  3. Nittaku Acoustic blade for sale

    Just bought the G-Rev version but otherwise I'd have grabbed that. Good deal.
  4. Thoughts on Coach EmRatThich?

    Dude copies everything. I remember seeing him post some equipment reviews a while ago, and he was literally reading word for word off revspin.
  5. NK Olympic table tennis team potentially in trouble for "grinning"

    Two athletes may face punishment for selfies The source told Daily NK that party officials received a report containing a negative ideological assessment of table tennis athletes Ri Jong Sik and Kim Kum Yong, who competed in the mixed doubles category at the Olympics. Ri and Kim, who won the...
  6. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Nittaku Acoustic G-Rev with G-1 on FH & C-1 on BH 👌
  7. Suggestion choosing my first good TT Racket.

    Blade - Yasaka Sweden Extra FH - Xiom Vega Pro BH - Xiom Vega Europe The ultimate beginner setup.
  8. Thoughts on Coach EmRatThich?

    The biggest table tennis grifter on the internet.
  9. Beast in ASC Grünwettersbach

    Hopefully Beast gets better results in the Bundesliga than he's been getting in the WTT feeder comps.
  10. TableTennisCoaching.com

    I would advise @larrytt to install a ssl certificate on his website.
  11. TableTennisCoaching.com

    Sorry to hijack your thread Larry but I've just finished one of your books 'The Spirit of Pong' Very enjoyable.
  12. ITTF/WTT problems reported from players

    Shocking behaviour from ITTF
  13. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    It's clear that Dima isn't the same player since his injury. Still an excellent table tennis player but well past his prime.
  14. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Harimoto deserved bronze for his performance against FZD.
  15. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    No FZD vs Truls today, only the ladies.
  16. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Too much time at Taylor Swift concerts and not enough at the beach.
  17. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    On another note, has Harimoto ever had a yellow card before this? He's a very respectful man.
  18. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    FZD did what champions do, found a way to win despite losing for most of the match. Incredible performance from both players, shame someone had to lose.
  19. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Fantastic final set by Felix. I'm glad he's through, I love this crowd and atmosphere.
  20. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Olympic quarter-finalist and WTT doesn't even have a picture of her lol.
Top