Search results

  1. What are you playing now?

    FF7 Rebirth & LA Noire
  2. Where buy a rubber thickness measuring instrument?

    You want a digital caliper, you can pick them up cheap ish on ebay.
  3. World Cup 2024

    FZD still suffering from the Taylor Swift curse i see...
  4. Your personal "hatelist" of players

    Why would a grown man hate a table tennis player?
  5. TTD Team vs Pongfinity - COMING SOON!

    TTD will win if the Dane is playing.
  6. World Cup 2024

    This new format is ridiculous. How can you have 'draws' at table tennis?
  7. Sanwei Fextra & Chinese Rubbers on AliExpress

    Thanks everyone, I really appreciate all the advice
  8. Sanwei Fextra & Chinese Rubbers on AliExpress

    Hi all, I want to buy a Fextra & some Chinese tensor style rubbers that don't need to be boosted, would anyone have any recommendations on who to buy from? I've never ordered from AliExpress before and I don't want to order fakes..
  9. UK Table Tennis Prospects

    Steve from Custom TT is a great guy. I always try and get my equipment from him if i can.
  10. UK Table Tennis Prospects

    I'm not a really hardcore table tennis guy, but i was watching some major league tt matches on YouTube and found out that the best player is a French guy called Enzo Angles who i'd never heard of before. After watching a few of his matches, i have no doubt that he would beat any English player...
  11. UK Table Tennis Prospects

    Connor Green, Louis Price, Shayan Siraj, Tom Jarvis, Mari Baldwin, all failed to get through qualifying for the current WTT Düsseldorf feeder.
  12. Pro talks About Why He doesnt discuss his equipment

    Slow spinny loops are boring. You can't beat smashing a fast loop past someone and then seeing the look on their face.
  13. Who are your top 10 table tennis players?

    1) Jan Ove Waldner 2) Wang Liqin 3) Werner Schlager 4) Joo Sae Hyuk 5) Vladimir Samsonov 6) Xu Xin 7) Jörgen Persson 8) Kalinikos Kreanga 9) Timo Boll 10) Liam Pitchford *edit* Current favs who didn't make the list, Quadri Aruna & Simon Gauzy
  14. Who are your top 10 table tennis players?

    Liked for including Desmond Douglas, a British TT legend!
  15. ITTF/WTT problems reported from players

    I completely support Aruna and the players, WTT are clearly taking the piss.
  16. Paris PingPang

    Not much room in there...
  17. UK Table Tennis Prospects

    Yeah the Lebruns are from a TT family, but there's plenty of TT families in the UK. I think table tennis is really on its arse in the UK. My local league are losing teams and divisions every year, we have no juniors, loads of pensioners, and even when juniors come on the scene they get scared...
  18. WTT 2024 feeder events

    Cho D is a beast, future Korea #1 imo
  19. UK Table Tennis Prospects

    I wonder what France are doing differently to us? More government support? Better infrastructure etc? I'm assuming that our under 11 prospect is living/training in another country?
Top