Search results

  1. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Hugo might be on for the gold medal at this rate, he's demolishing everyone.
  2. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    He's still a very young guy. As he matures he will get better.
  3. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Hugo is just a better player than Alexis at the moment in time. Alexis will learn from this experience.
  4. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Yeah Hugo is destroying him. I think it'll be him vs FZD in the final.
  5. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Hugo stepping it up now
  6. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Alexis is seeing it like a beach ball at the mo. He's playing really well, Hugo is in for a tough night.
  7. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    It's a football crowd. I love it! Best atmosphere I've ever seen at a TT tournament.
  8. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    That was an amazing match, massive congrats to both players.
  9. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I wish I had the mental strength of Dima
  10. Wang Chuqin, can he really be the future of CNT??

    For me, Lin Shidong is the future of Chinese table tennis.
  11. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    What's the issue? Although he does look like he's dropped a bit since last time i saw him play. Lots of muscles are no good for table tennis.
  12. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Kanak is tired, he's carrying too much muscle.
  13. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    It still hasn't sunk in that WCQ lost....
  14. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    That's the best performance I've ever seen! Take a bow Truls
  15. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    WCQ hasn't been anywhere near his best all tournament, its not the bat.
  16. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Insane that the NK pair won a silver medal & gave China a good game, yet they don't play any WTT events. I want see more of them, plus in singles.
  17. Where to watch past matches? (Olympics)

    You can watch the old streams with a subscription on discovery+ However I'm in the UK, it might be different in other countries.
  18. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I just figured out that if you click on the box at the bottom right of the stream, you can choose different audio options including no commentary. This is on Discovery+ Happy days!
  19. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Alexis taking the roof off. What a crowd!
  20. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Dang in serious trouble against Kirill.
Top