Search results

  1. Anders Lind discussing illegal serves

    Nice to hear a professional talking about this.
  2. Post your latest EJ purchase

    I've ordered some stuff to play around with during summer. Blades: Nittaku Septear - Found a good deal online Tibhar SPW - Always wanted to try it Fextra 7 - Cost me £6 on Ali Express Rubbers: FastArc G1 - Always wanted to try it FastArc C1 - Need something softer for my crap BH Vega Europe...
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    If someone annoys me on an internet forum, i just add them to my ignore list, just like if there's something on the TV i don't like, i'll switch the channel over. No big deal. Some people just like a bit of drama on the internet.
  4. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I played my first ever summer league match last night. Played a young up and coming junior and had to give him 6 start every set. Typical kid, tries to attack everything but if his big shots land they're difficult to deal with. I had to utilise veteran's tactics against him, long deep pushes...
  5. XLNT Sports (UK)

    My Septear turned up the day after i transferred the cash, very fast delivery, however it was the last one in stock, so none left, but it's safe to buy from this website/seller.
  6. Im losing faith in the sport

    I've been there myself. A couple of summers ago i broke some ribs on holiday and it completely wrote me off. By the time i felt fit to play again I'd lost all my stamina and technique, it took me months and months to get back to where i was, and it hurt when i was losing to players I'd never...
  7. XLNT Sports (UK)

    Will do mate, and I'm in touch so will ask for you.
  8. XLNT Sports (UK)

    I got in touch and bought the Septear lol
  9. XLNT Sports (UK)

    Cheers for the info lads.
  10. XLNT Sports (UK)

    It's a very amateur website, the testimonial page isn't completed and the contact form doesn't work.
  11. XLNT Sports (UK)

    Hmm, that's odd because I'm 99% sure that Custom Table Tennis are the official distributors for Xiom and Jarvis Sports are the official distributors for Nittaku. I'll speak to Steve at Custom and see if he knows anything about them. Cheers Tony.
  12. Saudi Smash 2024

    My guy Cho D takes the second set against Lin Shidong. I'm becoming a Cho fanboy after seeing his exploits at the Manchester WTT Feeder
  13. XLNT Sports (UK)

    Hi all, Has anyone used this website? Link is here They seem to have some very cheap stuff, for example, they have the Nittaku Septear listed for £39.99 whereas it's £100 at Custom Table Tennis.
  14. Saudi Smash 2024

    Easy work for Felix.
  15. Saudi Smash 2024

    Felix is relentless, so good!
  16. Saudi Smash 2024

    Hehe. FZD is clearly staying up late listening to her new album. Needs to get to bed on time and do more training. I'd take Patrick over Dima to Olympics any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Dima isn't the same player since his injuries.
  17. Saudi Smash 2024

    FZD still suffering from the Taylor Swift curse.
Top