Search results

  1. Should we forgive such a serve?

    No! Unforgivable! This is garage player mentality. Be professional, do the right thing:
  2. butterfly flextra

    Gozo just discovered an ancient artifact that goes well with his Avenger Mark I. Now going through the beta testing phase and will be unleashed upon my opponents once test are completed and results are satisactory. At the moment, trials results are promising...
  3. TableTennisDaily vs Pongfinity | BIGGEST MATCH EVER!

    You know, in my locality, there is zero chopper and hence I have no chance to play / spectate chopper up close and personal. I only watch chopper on WTT channel. So I only get a chance to see Ruwen, Han Ying et al. Because they are so good I did not get a sense of how well they play or how...
  4. butterfly flextra

    just in time. Rozena & Tenergies are alll waiting in my drawer patiently for my return.
  5. butterfly flextra

    Flextra is slow. Fallacy! Urban Myth! Being using it for a month now exclusively. It is not slow at all. But but but did I get a lemon product coz not sure why, FH topspin curve like banana towards the left. Ball does not go straight ahead. p/s 100% Completely sober when doing FH topspin.
  6. Why it is hard for umpires to call hidden serves

    yup! If no toss serve is tolerated, what is stopping some talented person from serving Zhou Qihao's type of no toss serve? I mean, it is a learnable skill. Where is the fair play in that?
  7. Blade Recommendation for BH dominant player.

    best response ever!
  8. Blade Recommendation for BH dominant player.

    pls give super thick one ply hinoki some luv as well...
  9. Why it is hard for umpires to call hidden serves

    W.r.t. this serve that got banned, in your badminton circle, if an amateur tries it during a friendly game, will he be chastised and warned not to do it or will people in the play area tolerate and tell the receiver to suck it up like a man?
  10. Why it is hard for umpires to call hidden serves

    it is strange to me that TT is the only exclusive sport at least that I am aware where illegal serve is tolerated and any complain is seen as elitist / public nuisance behaviour.
  11. YuanJian ZhanLu: Another Blade from Lin Gaoyuan's own Brand

    Yuan Jian blade, the blade that will grant you the special FEAT: Almost Win. Feat: Almost Win This feat will grant the player instant lead in any game but eventually you will remain almost win. Hit 6d4 + 6 Str + 4 Con + 2 Dex - 8 Luck Bonus Feat: Second Best The player will always and shall...
  12. Why it is hard for umpires to call hidden serves

    What about other racquet sports out there? Squash / racquet ball, Lawn Tennis, badminton, paddle ball / pickle ball etc... is service rule blatantly fouled and ignored? Is it a major problem in the amateur scene? How do you all deal with it? Suck it up like a man too?
  13. Why it is hard for umpires to call hidden serves

    Warning: Rant below. I played against a lower level player and lost. And he won because he was serving all sort of nonsense no toss serve. Picture this, without warning, without any tossing, he just hit a fast one to my far FH. And he does it many times. I protested! My mates told me to suck it...
  14. Why it is hard for umpires to call hidden serves

    Perhaps unrelated: During yesterday Final of the WS & MS World Cup, SYS was faulted twice for faulty service. First was low toss and the second was for tossing the ball into the body ( non vertical toss ) ML was faulted once for low toss serve. Maybe the umpire heard our ( the TT fanbase )...
  15. The fall of FZD ?

    Let LGY be LGY. I love how he sprinkle the occasional delightful surprises here and there. I love surprises and life is like a box of chocolate, you'll never know what is inside - Forest Gump
  16. World Cup 2024

    LGY is in GOD mode tonight. LGY is playing like FZD during his peak. Those BH are so reminiscent of FZD during his BEAST Mode era...
  17. Standard-Modern-Two Wing Looping-3rd Ball attackers without anything special!

    Gozo I have taken the liberty to add GOZO into the list. Gozo is just like these nameless marines. We are trained in the academy by the same methodology by the drill sergeant, cookie-cutter method. Some of the terms that are hurled to me by the more creative old timer include: 1. Gozo, you play...
  18. Your personal "hatelist" of players

    Hate pips Hate lefties Absolutely hate lefties who use pips...
  19. Yet another boosting topic on TTD (uniform boosting)

    I think we all need a new hobby. TT is too complicated.
Top