Search results

  1. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I don't know, production will start later.
  2. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I ordered on Alibaba through the agent I'm in contact with.
  3. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I have one since 2024, same than regular LAC for me.
  4. Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need boosting

    In my preference order : Loki Arthur China (played with it for 1 year and never disappointed) Yinhe Jupiter 3 Yinhe Big Dipper
  5. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    2x 52,5° Teslon China 2x 47,5° Telson Germany will be in my mail box soon. I'm eager to test them. My forecast : - Teslon China close to Codexx 52° that I liked a lot - Telon Germany close to Teslon 100 but sticky. Teslon 100 is still my BH rubber since April Both are only available in red for...
  6. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Germany will probably have the same hardness than the current Telson 100. China will like a D09c clone maybe? I will try both anyway. But I wonder what would be the actual benefit of Telson China over Rxton 7.
  7. Liang Jingkun signs with LOKI

    Mine is the normal version. 92,4gr, 1418Hz. It has the usual squarish handle I dont like, like the Telsons or the Kirin K5/6/7. It's very close to the Yinhe Pro 05 in term of speed and absence of vibration.
  8. Liang Jingkun signs with LOKI

    I received mine today ! I will put a Rxton 9 on both FH and BH. Red Rxton 9 is a special order from AliExpress vendors, not an officiel Loki rubber.
  9. Felix Lebrun lost 14 direct points on serve when faced Wang Chuqin

    This one against Felix shows how bad the camera is placed to judge the legality of the serve : There's no way Felix sees the ball.
  10. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Global Sport Store on Ali, but it's a mistake from the vendor. I had ordered a 475.
  11. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I ordered a Loki Telson Power blade. I'll try the 450 Telson on it.
  12. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I ordered a new Telson 475 for next season but I received a 450, I did not even knew it was available. I don't know what to do with this.
  13. Suggestions for Genuine Budget Carbon Blades (ALC/ZLC Alternatives)?

    Budget = ? Most affordable are Sawnei T5000, Sanwei CC or Loki K3, less than 10$.
  14. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I suggest that you ask to Loki on Instagram.
  15. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    New Arthur China, Google translate says it is 'Extreme shadow'. Seems to be 39º : 【淘宝】限时满100减10 https://e.tb.cn/h.h4JAamQeMNUTRSJ?tk=s0jhVCaa3HD MF287 「雷神乒乓球套胶亚瑟极影粘性高密高弹正手弧圈快攻乒乓球胶皮」 点击链接直接打开 或者 淘宝搜索直接打开
  16. Big Dipper, Loki Arthur China experience.

    There's a Big Dipper V ...
  17. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    It's not that hard, it's 47° not boosted. Throw angle became a little higher, high enough to make it "perfect" for me. Unboosted, I already liked it, but arc was a little too low and I was doing more unforced errors in the net. I did not measure the sponge hardness :/
Top