Search results

  1. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Both ''slightly sticky'' written, but also non sticky. It's in boosting process so I can't tell the differences yet. I'm betting that Germany will be very close to Telson 100. China is a little heavier, and it will be less easy to play on the BH, maybe close to the Codexx 52.
  2. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I think they are at least semi sticky because there's a protection plastic sheet that is not present on the Telson 100. I'm boosting them and test on Monday.
  3. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    It says sticky and not sticky at the same time, ridiculous.
  4. China Smash 2025

    He's 17, french, has never achieved anything yet, and yet you want to qualify him as a choker ?
  5. Review: Sanwei Target National - Player Edition (Gordanga)

    How is the 39º compared to the regular TN3 (dark blue package)?
  6. Review: Sanwei Target National - Player Edition (Gordanga)

    I don't see any difference between Target Nat 3 and H3 angle.
  7. Looking for a Hybrid Chinese rubber (+booster) to alternative Tibhar K3

    Target, Jupiter and Bif Dipper are not Hybrid, they are typical Chinese rubbers. The new Loki Telson China might be an equivalent of European Hybrid, or the Telson Germany but this one is very soft.
  8. rubbers for yinhe pro 01

    Yes, and it was nice, and quite fast for the player I was 2 years ago.
  9. rubbers for yinhe pro 01

    Jupiter 3 38° boosted are good on it.
  10. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    On another AliExpress page, it mixes 'Non-sticky' With semi sticky. Loki instagram advertise China and Germany as semi sticky. And there's a new Rxton 5 : https://a.aliexpress.com/_EHojD4E If the Germany is not sticky at all, I wonder what the difference with Telson 100 are.
  11. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    575 is only for black. This AliExpress states 575 Red, which does not exist. And it's super expensive!
  12. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    There's no 57.5° version according to my agent. It's 52.5 or 55°.
  13. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    2 layers of Seamon yellow + 2 layers of green JieChi.
  14. Nittaku fastarc G-1 is a good rubber? if yes is better for fh or bh?

    Testing does not mean changing. On my Backhand, I used, in competition, 5 rubbers. Here's the story : - Played TT since 1993 - Stopped training in 2000 - Stopped playing in 2010 - Resumed playing in 2023 I resumed with a very similar racquet from what I was playing with in 2010, all wood...
  15. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Backhand only. My forehand will be Target National 3 BS, my last tests were awesome.
  16. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    The order was made by the agent because there was no link last week. Today, there is this link : https://www.alibaba.com/x/1l9qfeQ?ck=pdp
  17. Nittaku fastarc G-1 is a good rubber? if yes is better for fh or bh?

    I find G1 2,0mm the least controllable rubber I have ever tested. And I consider myself having a very good backhand, and I tested 30 or 40 different rubbers the last 18 months, from very soft ESN to boosted chinese hard rubbers. And its behaviour is unpredictable sometimes. I got weird...
  18. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Telson 100 475 with 2 layers of JieChi green :
Top