Search results

  1. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Apollo II went from 22€ some days ago to 30€'today 🤣 Everyone tries to take the hype train.
  2. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Butterfly catalogue. Dignics 09 has 96 spin, against 10 for Tackfire.
  3. Yinhe E.moon

    Did not find it.
  4. Butterfly Zyre 03

    That's why I resent big brands a lot. There are no formal data to assert their claims. It would be very easy to do, with a mere robot, same gesture, comparing the spin, arc and speed of a ball. That would remove any doubt from anyone. Right now, we have Butterfly claiming that D09c spins 10...
  5. Butterfly Zyre 03

    To what extend ? Have you measured anything ?
  6. What are the best scissors to cut rubber?

    I use small barber's scissors, that I got in a hairdresser kit. They cut perfectly well.
  7. Butterfly Zyre 03

    On French forums, Zyre already changed drastically the level of some players' strokes. That's hilarious, marketing magic always works.
  8. Yinhe E.moon

    Isn't it the Apollo on Taobao ?
  9. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I briefly tested both Telson China and Germany. It was very brief, so take my statement with a grain of salt. First, I tried the Germany on my Yinhe Pro 03 during warmup. It seems very close to the Telson 100 (which seems logical), which is very good. Later, I used the China on my second King...
  10. Do you know anything of this Sanwei 75 inner PBO (ZLC) blade?

    So, anyone has tested that blade ? It's in my favorite, for a test maybe in 2025.
  11. Yinhe Pro 01, 03, 05 Series Review

    Which Sanwei blade is Koto/ayous/carbon/Ayous like the Yinhe 03?
  12. 2024 Sanwei Target 3 National

    What about the Target Pro, golden cover? What are the supposed characteristics ?
  13. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    3 hours after the 2nd layer. After 1 layer, both sponge had the same hardness, 36º shore C, very soft.
  14. Butterfly Zyre 03

    With the 1st tests, we already see people stating that Zyre is wonderful, has all the benefits of Tenergy and Dignics, and belivers will be sure that the rubber will play by itself. And the average of the adopters will have won more or less 20 points at the end of the year...
  15. 2024 Sanwei Target 3 National

    I'm talking about the dark blue cover rubber.
  16. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I don't weigh my rubbers usually. After 1 layer of green JieChi : - China = 77gr - Germany = 73gr 2nd layer is ongoing.
  17. 2024 Sanwei Target 3 National

    There's a red one now, I will receive it soon.
  18. New Sanwei Rubber - Target National Purple Sponge (三维 目标国套紫海绵)

    This might be a special order from a vendor, like there's often with Loki rubbers (LAC Pro, LAC purple, etc...).
  19. 2024 Sanwei Target 3 National

    The Target 3 National is now my Forehand rubber. The arc suits me slightly better than the H3 OS. I don't say it's better, it's just luck that it's perfectly adapted to me. It's insanely efficient on my flat hits and heavy top spins, and it's equivalent to the H3 in the other aspects of my game.
Top