Search results

  1. Upgrading my Nittaku Fastarc G1.

    I hear so much about G1 and its legendary durability ( built like a tank simile ), is there a similar variant that is of softer sponge? Say on the 45 ESN scale?
  2. Can anybody recommend a blade that is both controllable at the table and fast further from the table?

    I can do one that exceed the speed of sound, but I sort of get that flat-hitting is a dirty word. So... NB: Gozo Avenger Mark 1: Feel the Power of 300 year's Nature's wrath.
  3. Can anybody recommend a blade that is both controllable at the table and fast further from the table?

    We're so gonna be best friend forever!!! That's a 10.5mm fueled by the power of 300 years in real live action.
  4. Cybershape Carbon & Head Heavy Blades

    A crazy idea, a loco idea came into my mind: Custom blade maker to make Cybershape head ( 8% larger head-size compared to regular oval shape head I was told ) to increase the hitting sweet-spot. 10.9 mm super massive thick one ply hinoki using wood from choice wood taken from above 300 years...
  5. For those who think pips have a ceiling

    5th Set 11-0 Pips have ceiling.
  6. Cybershape Carbon & Head Heavy Blades

    I would imagine such a powerful blade don't even need modern tensor rubber. Ol'skool Euro rubber like Mark V should be fast enough with plenty of horsepower to spare.
  7. Cybershape Carbon & Head Heavy Blades

    This question is in my mind; when one state head heavy blade, what does it do best? A) Looping? B) Smashing? C) Driving? D) All of the above? E) Other than all of the above: what then?
  8. I'm a beginner chopper, pls help

    Darn it! Gionis has very beautiful chops. God-like consistency. All of them just a few mm above the net. God, they are beautiful chops....
  9. Is glue supposed to be thick like yogurt?

    Free chack pro 2 I will avoid because the removing part is a nightmare. Free Chack 2 regular easier to remove.
  10. Rubber for recreation

    Butterfly Flextra fits all your wish-list. Disclaimer: I am TTD resident self-proclaim Butterfly fan-boi!
  11. I'm a beginner chopper, pls help

    Gionis Pagionatis, one the top chopper in the world uses Butterfly Petr Korbel blade and Feint Long as well on his chopping side. Think about it.
  12. The Dark Side is getting more and more tempting...

    For you my friend, Gozo's baby-step towards more spin less hitting... my favourite: Pivot & Attack
  13. Block like Da Boss!

    @NDH Yatta!!! Yes! I did it! Waldner'esque block. No cho-leh, no fist pump, aint' nutin' at all. Just the cold stare of nothingness and the preparation for the next point and the next and the next....
  14. I hate you long-pimple blocker....

    I cannot read spin anymore than a person with face-blindness can recognise a face. Even when watching this video, I still cannot distinguish the serve. To me they all look the same.
  15. I hate you long-pimple blocker....

    I hate pips 🤬 I hate pips 🤬 I hate pips 🤬
  16. For those who think pips have a ceiling

    I try make simple because Gozo like simple. Pips is like the hare; huge head-start in the race. Easy-peasy win, rest on laurel. Double inverted is like the tortoise. It is slow, steep learning curve. But if he persist, he overtakes the hare and wins the race.
  17. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Just got back from a friendly inter-club game. I did poorly, no surprise here. First opponent I meet; yes! You guess it; a F**king long pips / inverted combo player. I was like a deer in the headlight situation and lost badly. Confidence smashed. OK on to the Second game, should be better...
  18. For those who think pips have a ceiling

    Note to self: Pips is a nightmare for amateur players. Period. However, once an amateur player who uses two sided inverted who stick with TT long enough and has the patient and dogged persistency to learn the game, will start to develop counter-measure. What counter-measures? 1. More consistent...
  19. Is my rubber falling apart?

    Rejoice! Rejoice! A perfectly valid reason to get new rubber.
Top