Search results

  1. I got sucked into the Butterfly hype

    Your woman does not play TT, no wonder you wasted your time.
  2. Does rakza 7-generation is outdated ?

    I have just rediscovered the wonderfulness of old European non-tacky but grippy and non-tensor rubber. Very good control, enable ol'skool style of playing. Push & block on BH, kill shot on FH. Just ordered a Butterfly Flextra ( very old gen soft sponge rubber without tension sponge ) and will...
  3. The thick sponge and tacky topsheet is no good at all.

    CNT does not listen to Doctor and produces many grand slam winners. Meanwhile, The Motherland produces lots of fantastic dancers...
  4. Yeah! Baby yeah! Let's go retro. Retro is the new sexy!

    The non-tensor all round control oriented rubber ( semi-worn out Joola Zack ) is working out mighty well for my BH. Now I can unleash the full might of the FH...
  5. Blades that are similar to DHS W968

    Your best solution is to get custom blade maker. You can tell them exactly what you want... You are Da BoSS!
  6. New Butterfly Hadraw 5

    Beautiful butterfly blade.
  7. Yeah! Baby yeah! Let's go retro. Retro is the new sexy!

    I have made my bed and will now sleep on it. I have just hit the BUY icon on Butterfly Flextra. Yup! The Nobbiest Noobest Noob rubber ever produced by Butterfly. Will use it on my BH for a while and see how it goes. Somehow I am not prepared yet for pips / anti. I am not an old-geezer yet. At...
  8. Yeah! Baby yeah! Let's go retro. Retro is the new sexy!

    Curiouser curioser Mr White Rabbit. What would you want to recommend to me initially my good Sir?
  9. Yeah! Baby yeah! Let's go retro. Retro is the new sexy!

    It's time to make retro sexy again. Retro is the new sexy. Yeah! Baby yeah! Mark V GPS? Sriver? Gozo BH suxs! Gozo looking at ol'skool retro soft non-tensor rubber for BH use. Push & block with occasional drive topspin. BH to support and create opportunity for the FH to grab the points. ( 反...
  10. Recommend me a super slow control oriented setup , for someone who basically just puts everything back ?

    Friend Lazer, Since you may be familiar with Mark V, do you also have some experience with Mark V GPS?
  11. Blades that are similar to DHS W968

    w968 is a well known blade for FH looping style. I wonder are there any blade out there that can also be said to be a FH dominant looper's paradise? Any other blade that fits this pigeon-hole?
  12. Recommend me a super slow control oriented setup , for someone who basically just puts everything back ?

    Balsa wood blade with two side OX Long Pips. Uber slow, sure to put everything back and at the same time, make your opponent vomit hot blood ( figurative speech ).
  13. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Yup same same here. My opponent also likes to pin me in the BH corner with either pushes or topspin drive. At my level, I can push / block all day with the occasional drive if opportunity arises. It is a struggle to see who makes the first unforced error. In my my case, his error is to return...
  14. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    see my profile and yes, I recalcitrantly still using the uber thick 10.5mm one ply hinoki blade.
  15. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    You made it sound as though FH oriented game is a dirty word...
  16. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Something I just want to share in my journey of TT. I was coached in the modern two wing offensive looper by my previous coach. I never quite turn out the way my coach wanted it to be. I tried to play the modern two wing offensive but somehow it never quite work and I did not know why until...
  17. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    This is one of those serendipity moments.
  18. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Something wonderful happened. Tonight's game was amazing for me. I was in a zone and I have no idea what happened but I just remember wildly swinging my hands and my ball goes over, no matter against topspin or underspin. It is like I was not aware what my body is doing and it moves on its own...
  19. The Dark Side is getting more and more tempting...

    Just curious; are there still non-tensor Euro non tacky rubber around? I checked with my usual vendor, non carry Joola Zack anymore. Other than the usual suspect of Mark V, Sriver, any more?
Top