Search results

  1. Advantages of older generation rubbers (R7,G1,Vega Pro,..) ?

    I had used Z1 before which is awesome when stroking or doing multi-ball. But when it comes to actual game-play, my ball fly here and there. Baracuda is ok for me, maybe I should just stick with Baracuda for FH and Z3 for BH, my current set up and be contented.
  2. Should I sell things to TTD that are niche to get

    cough, Kiso Hinoki, cough cough...
  3. New Bat suggestion - offers greater spin and is excellent for smashing/ shots

    If you are going to be serious in this game, that is, play for long term, then it would not be wrong to go with: 1. Butterfly Falcima with both side Rozena rubber, or 2. Butterfly Petr Korbel with both side Rozena rubbers.
  4. New rubbers for young athlete

    I wish to share some insight into how some coaches think. Truth be told, coaches, especially those that are affiliated with franchise organization has incentive to recommend a particular brand. Say, Coach X is attached to Company X and Co. X is the sole distributor of Butterfly brand, it is...
  5. New rubbers for young athlete

    Keep us posted on how she feels with this new setup.
  6. Advantages of older generation rubbers (R7,G1,Vega Pro,..) ?

    @Lowday20298 , Friend, you have been dissing Z3 and I on the other hand am loving it and I am considering buying another piece to put on my FH in lieu of Donic Baracuda. Currently I am using the Z3 on my BH and I absolutely love the extreme trampoline effect. I am thinking of using both side...
  7. What equipment should I choose?

    Yasaka Ma Lin Extra Offensive that you are using is it the five or seven ply? If it is the seven ply version with both side Donic Bluefire M2, then it sounds like a solid two winger looping set-up. I would not change anything. If it is the five ply version, then either you can consider...
  8. W968 provincial backhand problem

    Typical W968 users be like: BH? Who needs BH? I have FH and its all I need. That or just change to Viscaria 😉
  9. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Sometime back, I posted a video of me doing serves and USDC told me in order to make the exercise more effective / realistic, I have to complete the exercise by moving into the next ready position, which in my case, to be ready to top-spin / attack the returning ball ( I am an attacking style...
  10. Advantages of older generation rubbers (R7,G1,Vega Pro,..) ?

    Bluestorm bluestorm bluestorm max catapult max dynamics FTW!!!
  11. New rubbers for young athlete

    If she is a one wing attacker then max on FH and 2.0 on BH? If she is two wing offensive then two side max. Again these minute detail best let her coach advise.
  12. New rubbers for young athlete

    Stiga Cybershape is good. MXP may be too fast and bouncy for a ten year old. Rakza 7 on both side seems doable. Have fun.
  13. JTTA: Selection System to be Revamped for Paris 2024

    Japanese women demure and submissive my foot!!!
  14. Happy Lunar New Year! 😘

    Apa Khabar Andrea, Selamat menyambut Tahun Baru Tionghua. Bilakah adinda akan menunjuk bakat bermain dalam pertandingan Ping-Pong. Tunjuklah bakat Ping-Pong dinda.
  15. Happy Spring Festival fellow Pongers!

    That is why Chinese TT is so good.
  16. Happy Spring Festival fellow Pongers!

    Tonight is the night where million of families descended from the dragon sit down around a round table to have their reunion dinner. Tomorrow is the start of the Spring Festival. Happy Spring Festival to all the descendent of the dragon.
  17. Comeback rubber recommendations?

    For the ultimate comeback experience, one should only use the one and only comeback rubber: Skyline 2 1. 2.
  18. JTTA: Selection System to be Revamped for Paris 2024

    If Ito won't go can Nagasaki go? I want the two Miyuus WD.
  19. JTTA: Selection System to be Revamped for Paris 2024

    where is the other half of Miyuu? Miyuu Nagasaki. Where is my Miyuu?
Top