Search results

  1. Which Hurricane 3 version?

    That's not my experience, at the contrary; I'm explaining that my H3 was too fast. And I had no more effort to do for looping that any other rubber, thanks to the booster. I just want to adapt this regular H3 to have a better short game. I've been recommended the 39° that is slower, way slower...
  2. Bonjour de France

    Coucou petit Français !
  3. Which Hurricane 3 version?

    I tested yesterday a H3 Nat (not Neo) BS 40°. I boosted it 2x with JieChi. I loved playing with it for everything that was taking initiative. But one thing was really bad : the short play. The rubber was so fast that I could not make any short return, whereas it's one of my greatest strength...
  4. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I never used H3N in the FH, so I can't answer. My H3N is on the BH, and I use LAC on the FH. I used old H3 on the FH, and both are comparable in terms of spin, but I can't answer precisely because I'm not a robot gifted with HD camera and AI spin analysis tool. I should try Spinsight some day to...
  5. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Topsheet of Arthur C is way less tacky than normal LAC. I don't want to jump to conclusion with so few minutes of play, but it looks different from LAC.
  6. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    By the way, I asked the question on an old topic, but might have a quicker answer here. My H3 Prov (not Neo) BS 40°, 2x boosted with JieChi, has proven to be too fast for short play on this blade. What should I choose ? H3 Prov 40°, boosted once H3 Prov 41°, boosted once H3 Neo Prov 40°...
  7. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    The poor short game comes from the too fast boosted H3. I hope the defect is only on mine, that would be a strange feature 😁 I am bad at BH flicks. I tried some but really, no conclusion can be made because I usually don't flick. That's a domain I'd like to work on during a private session I...
  8. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    I tested the blade yesterday with a very fast boost H3 BS. Looping, countering, blocking were insane. I loved it. Short play was very poor though. One thing I'm disappointed about is that the handle has a defect, it's not symmetrical and I got bothered at the beginning. The handle is less...
  9. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I tested the LAC Arthur C yesterday. Not very pleased with it, very slow and it's way less tacky than the normal version. It was a short test, I'll test more in a few weeks. I tested again the LAC BS, and it was way better than the last try. I was testing a H3 Nat BS at the same time, and both...
  10. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Cheapest is often AOne Store, but seems to have provided bad batch of LAC.
  11. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    LAC on FH of course. For the head heaviness, I'll know more when I have glued the rubbers tonight.
  12. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Yes, that's it. It's as soft as my Nexxus EL 38º. It will be a good BH rubber I hope.
  13. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    I received mine. 89.8gr and 1371Hz. I'll test it with 2 setups : - H3 Nat BS 40º mega boosted + H3 Neo OS 37º méga boosted too - Arthur China + Gewo Superselect to compare to my usual setup
  14. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Kunlun Sponge 3, A40, but measured at 40º ESN.
  15. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    The most reactive Loki rubber is Arthur China, there's no debate. It's the only one that has that 'clic' when you hit the ball even unboosted.
  16. Gewo Inventus XT PRO tests

    Sales on Contra.de, I ordered a Inventus 47,5º and a SS 45º for 45€ each. The latter is my BH rubber since the beginning of the season. I prefer it to the SS 48º because of the feeling I have with it. Since Inventus seems softer than SS, I think it's worth the try.
  17. Any Experience with LOKI W91? Handle Sizes on LOKI Blades?

    Loki uses different shapes for its blades. Rxton blades have different handles than w81, and Loki K1 K2 K3 have different handles too, thinner. Rxton handle is squarish. w81 is "normal".
  18. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I think that LAC gets its qualities a lot from the sponge. So I'm pretty sure that this LAC-C won't be as good. But I might be wrong.
  19. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    I think they are cloning Hurricane 9, so a different sponge, maybe 36° like the new Arthur Europe 45 or 37° like H9 Purple. I bought the purple one out of curiosity. About LAC Blue Sponge 39° : I boosted it with 2 layers of JieChi. It's still pretty unplayable. There is no linearity at all. Or...
Top