Search results

  1. Xiom An JaeHyun TMXi blades + Jykell & Hyde Z/H review

    That is the wooden Cybershape review... The only other (Cybershape wood) one would be the CWT version which does not really differ that much start from the configurability of the weight Gesendet von meinem SM-G998B mit Tapatalk
  2. New Cybershape from STIGA

    I would not conclude anything yet, but regarding the rescue shots where I reach for a ball that is well below the table level the amount of force i can excerpt with the wrist movement is not enough to get it over the net. I hit the lower part of the net post twice today while I am sure I would...
  3. New Cybershape from STIGA

    As a first impression of the blade (comparing it to the Xiom HAL) the blade is distinctively slower, thus more controlled over the table. rescue shots that i would reach for and get shoveled over the net with the HAL now simply end up in the net (and not by a small margin). Doing a few loops on...
  4. Xiom An JaeHyun TMXi blades + Jykell & Hyde Z/H review

    https://youtu.be/-6ELpI4Nq6k Gesendet von meinem SM-G998B mit Tapatalk
  5. Xiom An JaeHyun TMXi blades + Jykell & Hyde Z/H review

    Thank you for this review. Since you reviewed the Stiga Cybershape Wood lately and you stated that the TMXi is pretty controlled in the short game /over the table: can you compare those two blades for the short game and for the close to mid range topspin game ? From reading so far and knowing...
  6. New Cybershape from STIGA

    It does have a larger handle than the nittaku regular ones. It seems to be the dimensions like the Donic Applegren WC 89 flared and Xiom TMIXi handle. A bit thicker than the Nittaku Acoustic Special Grip Handle
  7. Serve strategy

    you are correct. That would be the best way to alleviate that, but i have approximately 100 other things on my mind. This jumping back after certain long serves should indeed become a habbit.
  8. New Cybershape from STIGA

    I am planning on using something medium hard (47.5° or harder) on it. Gesendet von meinem SM-G998B mit Tapatalk
  9. Serve strategy

    I think a general rule is that you should have finished the backswingmotion when the ball bounces on your side of the table. This is indeed something i struggle with and often when the ball bounces on my side i am still moving my racket backwards. This leads me to move backwards to gain a little...
  10. New Cybershape from STIGA

    My experience is that most blades do not come with presanded wings, no matter the cost. At least with Nittaku, Xiom or Yasaka. I received my Cybershape Wood CWT and weighed it to be 82.35g (without any weights in) and a frequency of 1313 Hz. Adding the weights did not change the frequency obviously.
  11. New Cybershape from STIGA

    wishing this to be available is all and fine, but you can not expect a shop that probably does not have big stock to order blades without an actual paying customer willing to buy them and then weigh them. So either the shop is small and does not have many blades on stock. Then of course it is...
  12. New Cybershape from STIGA

    yes, these are pretty fast blades, that is why i wondered that they said that it was as fast as an Acoustic which is definitely slower than all of these inner carbon / arylate blades.
  13. New Cybershape from STIGA

    Stiga just got back to me and confirmed that they will not weigh individual blades so you can only order and hope you get something that you like weightwise. So I did [emoji14] Gesendet von meinem SM-G998B mit Tapatalk
  14. New Cybershape from STIGA

    if that measurement is correct, then this blade sounds like off- and not like some alleged in the range of an Nittaku Acoustic (which was below 1300 Hz for me), but rather in line with Xiom IceCream AZXi, TMXi and HAL in terms of speed.
  15. New Cybershape from STIGA

    i send Stiga an email asking if they would be able to select a blade with a given weight, but did not get any feedback yet.
  16. New Cybershape from STIGA

    thank you, had to google translate the comments to make sense of it. That sounds like a good thing. I got an Acoustic already, but would not mind having something similar with that fancy shape.
  17. New Cybershape from STIGA

    Where do they state it was like an acoustic? Good video anyways, but I would like to have a blade selected that is a little lighter. If you are interested in the Nittaku acoustic, you can get one from Tablettennis11... I got the one with the special grip which is longer than the regular, but...
  18. Stiga hybrid wood NCT

    It would be helpful to state your old blades composition to enable others to chime in with recommendations. Gesendet von meinem SM-G998B mit Tapatalk
  19. Andro Synteliac

    I have to disagree. I had Zoom AZXi with about 1400 Hz and the TMXi is similar. Gesendet von meinem SM-G998B mit Tapatalk
  20. New Cybershape from STIGA

    these two italian guys seem to have the first review of this blade I am holding back for further reviews. I think they reviewed the regular version, while in would be interested in the CWT version. Thank you for the review Giacomo. I like these videos and loved the videos from years back...
Top