Search results

  1. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    That does not necessary mean there 100% chance to win according to the model.
  2. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    I'm afraid I did not understood what you meant. A 237 pts difference implies a 100% probability of winning for the higher ranked player ?
  3. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    Let's take chess Elo as a comparison. Difference between 2700 players and 2500 players is huge. And the 200 points difference is totally consistant with what the model wants to show as the probable result between 2 players. A player with 200 less points has only 30% chance of winning. I think...
  4. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    I don't like that the equipment is considered as magical and make people improve just by their presence. It's playing the game of the big brands marketing and illegitimate prices. Most part of improvement comes from training, I'm amazed that some people pretend otherwise.
  5. Difference in Loki Pro Rubbers

    I'd say it depends on your level. I don't boost my FH rubbers and still my FH can hurt until the n°1000 french (but not higher, and not with consistancy).
  6. Anybody tried the Yinhe Pro 05?

    I tried both Pro 05 and Fang Bo B2 yesterday evening : Yinhe 05 : 90.2gr, 1336Hz. FH Arthur China, BH Volant Phoenix 2 37°. Full blade is 187gr. Fang Bo B2 : 92.2gr, 1301Hz. FH Big Dipper 38°, BH Moon 12 M-. Full Blade is 192gr. I first tried the Fang Bo. The handle is the thinnest of all my...
  7. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Tested both Bo2 and Yinhe 05. Bo2/Big Dipper 38/Moon 12 M- : Too slow. I need faster rubbers. So next try will be with Arthur China Boosted on FH and Arthur China on BH. Yinhe 05/Arthur China/Voland Phoenix 2 37º : almost perfect setup. My FH was a beast. On the BH, it lacks the bouciness of...
  8. Post your latest EJ purchase

    I had him on a Stuor Harimoto ZLC and it was great on my FH. But, it's not tacky, so I lost the advantages of this (easy flicking, easier loops,...) compared to my Arthur China or my Big Dipper. But I want to try it on the BH, and that will happen tonight !
  9. Post your latest EJ purchase

    I can't find a 47,5º Goldarc 8. Is it worth insisting or, I yiu already have ESN rubbers (Gewo Nexxus for me), you can pass?
  10. Post your latest EJ purchase

    I don't doubt that. Bo2 has a 1301Hz frequency, surprised that it's so low.
  11. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Another balde to try :
  12. Post your latest EJ purchase

    I like them too, almost the best, but just below T8s and MC-4 handles.
  13. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Yinhe 05 handle, like the 01, is not as smooth as the T8s or the MC-4. Why? Why not making them of the same quality?
  14. Post your latest EJ purchase

    I got that after I posted my reply :geek:
  15. Post your latest EJ purchase

    No, Loki K5 & K6, all wood blades, respectively 5 and 7 plies. Edit : I think I missed some irony here ^^
  16. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Yinhe T8s is incredibly smooth, even more than the Pro 01, and same than MC-4.
  17. Best yinhe rubber for backhand?

    When you, people, recommend Big Dipper on BH, is it the blue sponge or the yellow sponge ? Because black and red don't come with the same sponge, and I was wondering if there is a difference.
  18. Friendship 729 battle 3

    I have the same instruction manual. We probably have the same Durometer. I measured some top sheets, and indeed it is often 2° or more harder. But I wrote down only the sponge side measurement.
  19. Friendship 729 battle 3

    I'll measure the top sheet tonight.
Top