Search results

  1. Looking for a Budget-Friendly Replacement for Yinhe V-14

    Indeed. V14 Pro seems the most relevant replacement. If it's too expensive, then 729 Blue ALC would fit your needs.
  2. Where can I get the best deal for DHS rubbers in the UK

    AliExpress. But since Brexit, I don't know about customs habits in UK.
  3. Looking for a Budget-Friendly Replacement for Yinhe V-14

    V14 is easily available on AliExpress ...
  4. My Personal Guide to Rubbers on Aliexpress

    I prefer Big Dipper to Battle III. Battle III is 3° harder than BD 38°, and it does not suit my technique and/or style at all. I did not like my test of the Battle III.
  5. My Personal Guide to Rubbers on Aliexpress

    Big Dipper Pro ? https://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/yinhe-big-dipper-pro I can't find it on AliExpress, anyone has info on this ?
  6. Hinoki ZLC

    91,5gr exactly.
  7. Hinoki ZLC

    It is very nice to play but also very fast, and a little heavy. I had to pair it with a not so fast rubber, Yinhe Jupiter 3 38º. And I still do some too long shots if I'm not perfectly in shape.
  8. Recommendation, upgrading from MX-P to Dignics 09C or MK?

    How about spending the money in 2 individual courses to improve your technique way much than the D09c would do?
  9. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Rxton VII on its way! Test probably on the 24th of September. Which blade? My first idea was Yinhe 05, but I also have Fang Bo B2 and Stuor Long V as weapon of choice.
  10. Big Dipper, Loki Arthur China experience.

    The R9 I tested was boosted and very similar to my LAC unboosted. BUT, I tested it for 3 minutes, I found nothing interesting compared to my LAC, so I stopped the test. It felt similar, but maybe on some aspects, if I had investigated more thouroughly, I could have spotted some difference...
  11. Big Dipper, Loki Arthur China experience.

    I found the R9 pretty close to the Arthur China when I tried it. Unfortunately, my friend had boosted it, so it can't be a relevant comparison. It should have been tested unboosted.
  12. Help for a new blade.

    Thibar IV L, with Rxton 1/3/5 on the forehand and you'll push short anytime you want.
  13. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    40° not even listed on HWSport page. I'm curious about why only 2 hardness are available. Anyway, I'm eager to test the Rxton VII.
  14. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Rxton VII available here ! 40° already out of stock. I ordered one 37°...
  15. US Ratings to UK

    The rating approach is somehow very limited, even within a country. The density of players can completely change the rating distribution. For example, in France, a 1500 in Paris is way stronger than a 1500 in Toulouse. This is caused by one thing : the players are rated according to the player...
  16. Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

    Did anyone tried Telson 100 extensively ? If so, what is your feedback ?
  17. Should I keep Telson China?

    How did it come you replace your Stuor Harimoto by this blade ? Reading your last review, I would have never imagined that you switch your blade.
  18. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    It has to do that you're not a F3 racer, far from it. Maybe a regional Nascar driver.
  19. US Ratings to UK

    Yes, for the high end of the rating, you'll never find accurate correspondance. But it's the most useless ratings for us, since we'll never touch, by any means, those ratings.
  20. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    2200 is the top 6.5% of US players. This is good but not great. I was at the same point at the age of 18 in France, a way more competitive country when it comes to TT. Felix Lebrun was at this stage at the age of 10. At 11 he was already top 2% and at 12 top 0,5%.
Top