Search results

  1. Rxton 7 vs Arthur China

    That's what I wrote on the Loki thread. Rxton 7 37º seemed like a LAC with a BH oriented sponge. So I'm not surprised that at 40º it's similar to LAC. Then I'm confused. You like LAC but you did not like R7.
  2. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    Not so much UK players for Stade, way more south hemisphere players.
  3. Post your latest EJ purchase

    I think Loki Rxton Blades have a Viscaria like handle. So maybe test the Rxton 3 Pro blade : The closest to Long V is the w81 Inner, but I'm not sure about the handle.
  4. Post your latest EJ purchase

    I meant that I did not buy and try it at all. I'm sure it's a good rubber.
  5. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Hard to say. I barely played with it. It seem similar to Arthur China or Battle 3. I'm not very sensitive to the arc on the BH, contrary to my BH. I'm sorry I can't help more.
  6. Post your latest EJ purchase

    I ordered a Loki w81 Inner ALC and a Rxton 9 to pair with. I'm pretty sure it's useless, since I feel perfect with my Yinhe 05 and my trustworthy Arthur China. I also bought a Gewo Superselect 45° at Montpellier WTT. And it feels like the and of the EJ period for me. I bought and tested only...
  7. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    I'm not sure which they are testing. The first picture shows a outer carbon (grey rectangle on the handle), then it shows the inner.
  8. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    Not sure the composition is relevant. I would prefer the Pro 11s, with Long V comp on the FH and Viscaria comp on the BH.
  9. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    I ordered a Loki w81 inner and a Rxton 9. I'll put my boosted Telson on the BH.
  10. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    Not for me, today. Tomorrow it will be 51€, and I'll take it :
  11. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    Begin with Sanwei CC, it's 8€.
  12. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    How do you know the thickness of the Vita ? I'll have the w81 at 50€ tomorrow I think, maybe less with coupons, with LAC for FH and maybe Hyper Gear for BH ?
  13. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    Why HL5x and not HL5 ? Is VAT included ? It's not the same price for me in France.
  14. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    Where? I see 60€ min. I'm curious of the Vita ALC too.
  15. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    Why did you sell it?
  16. GEWO Nexxus series

    One year later, I played extensively with Nexxus rubbers. I made the most of the season with 2 Nexxus EL 43 on my Waldner Dicon. I switched to a Long V clone with Nexxus 38° only on the BH, and again, awesome for my style. I explored a lot during the last 6 months. I tried the SuperSelect 48°...
  17. SDC Handmade Blades

    Let's say someone orders now, non-priority line. What would be the delay ?
  18. How do you block a flat fast drive from short pips?

    The grippiness/tackiness of a pimples-in rubber is what reduces the risks of fault. Like the copolyesters allowed more spin in tennis and allowed fewer unforced errors. The SP player is the one taking the more risk of all players, because it does not have the spin to help him put the ball on the...
  19. How do you block a flat fast drive from short pips?

    Bloc spin is the only option. Or flat strike very hard with a soft tensor sponge.
  20. WTT CHAMPIONS MONTPELLIER

    Weird match between Franziska and Calderano. Calderano won everything with his FH and the German everything with his BH.
Top