Search results

  1. Want to watch Albino Unicorn?

    This is a just concluded match between Singapore versus Malaysia ( 3rd Men Single in the Team Event for Gold Medal ). Malaysian Wong Qi Shen is up against Singaporean Isaac Quek. Remember Isaac defeated Sharath of India and Matthias Falck in WTT Singapore Smash 2023. Enjoy.
  2. Butterfly T80 Table Tennis Rubber???

    Let us hear from you of all the hundred rubbers available for sale, why did you specifically choose T80 as your rubber of choice?
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    You've forgotten to say to use a 41 degree hardeness H3 unboosted too for the ultimate sadomaschism experience.
  4. Tibhar EL-D...my new love!

    Gozo: Serving the EJ community since 2021
  5. Tibhar EL-D...my new love!

    With Bluestorm you'll feel like serving in the NAVY: ( Catapult assisted take-off, CATO )
  6. World Table Tennis Championships 2023

    If I play four times a week, my knees will let me know their true feelings. Twice a week and everyone's happy.
  7. What are these long pip rubbers???

    I wrote about this a little while back. I have an elderly player using pips and winning against inverted often that is until one day she meet and play another long pips and the whole match was a total borefest and train wreck. One serve and the point ends for both side. 100% no rally at all. I...
  8. What are these long pip rubbers???

    I believe the word homemade is less accurate. Home modification is more appropriate.
  9. Opinions on the Hurricane Long 5 Blades

    Hi all, This post was posted in relation to Carl's request that I try out a thinner blade. I have this Long V ( Commercial ) sitting in my drawer collecting dust and hence I took it out for some play-time and to write a short review about my play experience. For comparison, my usual equipment...
  10. What is the ideal throw angle on the forehand rubber?

    I prefer low. High throw ones make me overshoot often.
  11. Life, Existence, and the Meaning of Long Pips - The Opus Maximus of James Z

    Wow! Paging for Mr James Z, calling Mr James Z. You should emigrate to Indonesia. There they said to H 3 L L with ITTF ruling and make their own rules w.r.t. long pips. They have all sort of home-made pips. I am sure you will feel like heaven there. Super low aspect pips, chemically treated...
  12. Life, Existence, and the Meaning of Long Pips - The Opus Maximus of James Z

    In doubles, if you do not engage your footwork and get out of the way for your partner, no matter what pips, be it long, short, mid or anti, it will not matter at all. Wanna get better at footwork, play doubles. You will need to move or else you get scolding from your partner. In doubles, there...
  13. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Below are some nice memeroble shots from yesterday lil'inter-club friendly.
  14. Video Footage Safe Thread

    As previously mentioned, I will be playing in a small inter-club friendly this weekend.. Winning or losing for me in this competition is immaterial, either outcome I still get free curry with rice, chicken wings with hot-sauce and beer. Did I mention beer? However, on a personal development...
  15. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Karma's a B ! T C H! Yup the above is my title of my post. An elderly pips player mid seventies whom I seldom play with ( due to different time we come to the club ) however my head-to-head score is in her favour. Yes, I do not have many opportunity to play with her and she beats me previously...
  16. World Table Tennis Championships 2023

    Jang Woojin FTW! ❤️❤️❤️
  17. Advice for 3 Blades for 3 beers:)

    Butterfly Falcima with two sheets of Rozena, nuff' said. Some may dish how expensive Butterfly product is that is until you actually hold one in your hands...
  18. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I can flirt around with a new blade but to go with six months without my main squeeze? I will develop separation anxiety and withdrawal syndrome.
  19. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Too wordy me no liek!. Post too kom-per-li-ke-terd me no understand. Me only know: koach sezs Gozo you change to thinner blade, me change. Koach no sez change to thinner blade, me stay with big big stuff coz me liek holding big things. Oh by the way, I'll be heading to competition venue in...
  20. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Took a pic of my Long V product description sheet. Mine weighs 90g and is 5.8cm thick. Yup! It feels like holding a piece of paper to me. It's like instead of heading into battle usually with a pole-axe, now I am holding a kitchen knife. Will let you know how I feel when I play with it next...
Top