Search results

  1. what is the difference between hardness/softness and thick/thin in table tennis

    To end confusion: Noobs use Butterfly Rozena, when gets better, use Nittaku Fastarc G1. And when you are better, you need not ask questions anymore, you able to make informed choice. : Rozena ===> G1 ===> your own choice. p/s 1. Rozena = middle all you can do rubber for noobies. 2. G1 =...
  2. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    On video losing to a geriatrics who uses pips out rubber can be distressing and cause PTSD. Pips do not show well on video. Depression and resentment is the side-effect of such endeavour.
  3. Which brands are most popular in each country?

    1. Butterfly Tenergy / Dignics coz 50% of WTT circuit pros uses it and players love to emulate their idols, no marketing & advertising required. Pure endorsement moves the product. 2. Donic coz it is cheaper relative to Tenergy / Dignics and my national team is sponsored by them. The marketing...
  4. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    If you watch the pros, 99.9% of them do video their games. As the Mandolorian says, " This is the only way "
  5. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I'll be taking a few days off. Been having a smashing good times for the last four days and me lil'arm is feelin' heavy and stiff. After some rest, will have a light session on Thurs then more rest to get myself ready for an inter-club event next weekend: Home Game. More curry rice, chicken...
  6. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    This evening I has a great TT experience. Was at my usual coaching session and I had the great opportunity to ask my coach some pertinent questions, that I'm sure all of you are dying to know. Without much ado, here, I present to you a Q&A session: Q1: Hey coach, why do I have to play close...
  7. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Friend Carl, I have stated I can't do chiquita. I also stated I have no intention to do chiquita. Friend Carl is being like the Mandalorian: This is the only way! I am more of Jane Erso type: Hope! The Rebel Alliance is build on HOPE! p/s I know a 10.5mm thick is not going to be easy to do...
  8. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Yeah, you just have to give them credits for being a good server. It is a nightmare trying to read whether is a topspin or underspin when the hand movements are the same.
  9. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    One of my veteran player said to me, it may take up to six months to adapt to new equipment. I have been using mine for up to 1.5 years now without changing.
  10. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    There are blade that is thicker than 10.5mm? Wow! Now who is Grandpa Orge. 🤣 I believe this 40++ ball makes these heavy blade feasible to use. If it is still 38mm era, 9mm would have been the limit already.
  11. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Treat it as a BH serve to your FH. The ball will fly towards the left so you have to aim to the right.
  12. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Yes yess yesss! I do block a lot don't I. You really do know equipment. Solid set-up like this really gives very good stable block. No vibration & rock solid feeling. Block like this 👇🏼 I do hit a lot too but this is one thing I want to change from hitting to more driving, meaning adding...
  13. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I liek'em heavieeeee...
  14. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Big & Heavy makes me happy Puny little tooth-pick makes me sad.
  15. Need help choosing my rubbers

    should just just copy and paste your question in chatgpt and let the bot / AI give you the answer.
  16. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I can't chiquita even if my life depends on it. I'm ol'skool, I'll cut / push / block.
  17. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Another Happy day! Coach just called and he wants to register my name for a very famous amateur TT event happening in the heart of my capital city. This event is only for amateur ( Open category with no age limit ), that means no player who is currently playing for the State / Province nor...
  18. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Happiness, happiness. What is happiness? 1. Winning a national level tournament is happiness. 2, Winning a match is happiness 3. Winning a set is happiness 4. Hitting a beautiful winning point is happiness 5. Being able to play with your favourite set-up is happiness 6. Being healthy enough to...
Top