Search results

  1. My Personal Guide to Rubbers on Aliexpress

    I received half of what I ordered. Here are my hardness measurements (Shure C Durometer, 6-10 measurement points on each rubber, all measured the same way). You'll be surprised : Yinhe Big Dipper 38 : 47° AK47 Yellow : 42° Presto Max Speed : 41° Loki Rxton 5 : 42° My 2 Gewo EL Nexxus 43 are 38°...
  2. Simple game-winning hacks that nobody tells you

    How do you hold your racket ? Is the handle above your wrist or below your wrist ? I hold my racket differently for the reverse pendulum, and the handle is below the wrist.
  3. Aliexpress Anniversary Sale 2024

    I ordered many blades & many rubbers from various vendors. I also purchased a bunch of shirts and kits from this seller : https://pro-sportswear.fr.aliexpress.com/store/3170014?spm=a2g0o.detail.0.0.6280665acDm2EY
  4. My Personal Guide to Rubbers on Aliexpress

    I received the 802-40. I measured the hardness with my durometer and I find... 55°, which seems quite high. I might not use it properly but I can't figure what I'm doing wrong. User manual say to put the Durometer gently on the rubber, but if I do so, I measure nothing, and I have to push hard...
  5. My Personal Guide to Rubbers on Aliexpress

    I will enjoy the discovery, the test process, and the probable disappointing conclusion. I'm already with a very very nice setup, and I don't expect any of those rubber to replace it permanently. I'm a little more enthusiastic with the blades, I'm really eager to test them. And in order to...
  6. Would you like to see ELO ratings applied to pro players?

    That's not how Elo works for the very top elite. The nº1 win almost no point again lower ranked player, and on defeat can make lose more point than 10 victories. In chess, if Kasparov had decided to play gain last year, he would have qualified for the candidates after 30 random games.
  7. Would you like to see ELO ratings applied to pro players?

    For how long? 2 months? 6 months? 2 years? What if the player is injured?
  8. Would you like to see ELO ratings applied to pro players?

    One of the cons of Elo is that, if you don't play for years, your Elo stays the same. Imagine Wang Chuqin does not any tournament for 1 year, it would be still n°1, which is not what would make the Tour very interesting.
  9. My Personal Guide to Rubbers on Aliexpress

    Your W968 is worth 3 times everything I bought for my tests. I'm not sure I'm the one with money to burn. Curiosity is what drove me, and my tests might prove useful for my club mates. I'll probably end up leaving my rackets there for people to try them.
  10. My Personal Guide to Rubbers on Aliexpress

    Yeah, I figured that out a little after I posted this. Abachi is Ayous. For the Stuor, I just copied-pasted the descirption from AliExpress, and Limba is written in different ways. I edited my table. I'll make a thourough review. But I doubt I will be able to test all the rubbers with the same...
  11. My Personal Guide to Rubbers on Aliexpress

    I also orderer : - 729 802-40 - Yinhe Moon 12 - Yinhe Jupiter 3 - AK47 Red (new FH rubber of my 1800 brother) I don't even have enough blade to test all this ^^ Here are the different setups I will test in the forthcoming weeks : Madness... For some rubbers, I'm not sure if the hardness...
  12. My Personal Guide to Rubbers on Aliexpress

    Reading the topic, I ended-up quite enthousiastic and ordered the following : - Loki Rxton 5 - Loki Rxton 5 Pro - Presto Max Speed 46 - AK47 Yello 42-44 - Bloom Power 45 - Big Dipper 38 I also order 4 blades : - Stuor Long 5 - Stuor ZLC Zhang Jike - Yinhe/MilkyWay MC-4 - DHS KLC RoseWood I'm...
  13. GEWO Nexxus series

    I never tried MX-P. I stopped playing in 2010 and was playing with Desto F2 at the time.
  14. GEWO Nexxus series

    I was just asking about comparison with steady variables of Superselect 45 vs EL Pro 43. Did someone made the comparison on the same blade ?
  15. GEWO Nexxus series

    Playing with Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 38 (FH) and 43 (BH) on a Dicon. The 38 was awesome on another Blade (Gewo Carbon Hybrid All+), but suprisingly, I prefer the 43 on the Dicon. I was wondering if there would be a big difference between the EL Pro 43 and the Superselect 45. Would it be worth trying it ?
Top