Search results

  1. Yinhe Blades

    I was supposing that. Anyway, I still have no idea of what the wood layers are.
  2. Yinhe Blades

    Does anyone know the composition of the MC-4 ? I can't find anywhere, and I can't even now if the Micro Cristallin structure is supposed to be carbon or not.
  3. Yinhe Pro 05 First Impressions

    Did it occur to anyone that the object hitting the wood could have influence on the frequency heard by the measuring device ?
  4. Yinhe Blades

    I'm curious to try the 05, but I already have 2 Stuor Long V, and a Stuor Inner Harimoto, I think that would be too many close blades.
  5. Yinhe Blades

    Yinhe blades deserve way more that just a 1-page thread. They are the highest quality blade I had. My first one was the MC-4, whose composition is unsure. The handle is the softer I ever touch, the quality feeling is amazing. Next is the Pro 01. Very nice too. I bought a N10s for my step...
  6. Big Dipper, Loki Arthur China experience.

    I tried the Rxton 9 wednesday on the same blade than mine (Stuor Long V). It seemed quite similar to LAC. But my friend admitted to have slightly boosted it, and I did not boost my LAC, so it's hard to make an unbiased comparison. And to go further, I ordered many new rubbers that I'll receive...
  7. Big Dipper, Loki Arthur China experience.

    It's not that I did not like it. I preferred by far BD and LAC, for some 'feeling' reason. But I did not tested the GTX on the same blade, so my opinion is irrelevant.
  8. Big Dipper, Loki Arthur China experience.

    I have a GTX boosted but was not convinced. It's on the BH of my Yinhe 01 and it's fine like that.
  9. Big Dipper, Loki Arthur China experience.

    I started my journey through AliExpress rubbers with Bid Dipper in FH and loved it. I was used to ESN very bumpy rubbers, but I got used pretty quickly to the hardness (38° announced, measured @47° Shure-C-Durometer) of the Big Dipper. It was glued on a Stuor Long 5, and I played intensively...
  10. My experience with Chinese rubbers

    Be careful, break-in, as much as burn-in in other domains (Hi-Fi burn-in is a well demonstrated bullshit legend), often has non measurable effects. It might come from urban legend, or "naturification" of an intert matter. There is no such things as break-in for tennis strings, they're at their...
  11. Aliexpress Anniversary Sale 2024

    What shoes available on AliExpress would you recommend ?
  12. My experience with Chinese rubbers

    I'm gonna start my own thread to speak about my experience, but as a disclaimer, Stuor Long 5 + Big Dipper or Stuor Nobilis + Jupiter 3 are what I needed. I'm really enjoying those setups, and one of these will be my racket for the rest of the year.
  13. Aliexpress Anniversary Sale 2024

    Fortunately, everything else was perfectly delivered and glued with Stuor and Loki blades :
  14. Aliexpress Anniversary Sale 2024

    My Yinhe Moon 12 order. My first trouble with AliExpress in dozens of orders...
  15. Aliexpress Anniversary Sale 2024

    Is there a special method?
  16. My Personal Guide to Rubbers on Aliexpress

    Yeah, that's probably the case. And I totally understand the difference of benefits it can have to you or me. Nevertheless, I wonder how, for you, "this does not have that dead feeling", whereas, for me, it's the most dead rubber of all the rubbers I ordered from AliExpress.
  17. My Personal Guide to Rubbers on Aliexpress

    On which blade did you use it ? I played with the Stuor Harimoto. Please note that, just by seeing the ball bouncing on the rubber, one of my teammate joked about how it seemed dead. Our opposite feelings with this rubber is confusing, and I wonder if it's because of : - quality control issues...
  18. My Personal Guide to Rubbers on Aliexpress

    Did you boost it ? I tried the 45° Bloom Power. Measured hardness is... 57,5°. And I never played a rubber with such a dead feeling. I vastly prefer the Big Dipper. Bloom Power is hardly playable as it is, and I'll probably try to boost it.
  19. gewo rubber

    WHat would be the difference between Nexxus and Hype for example, without mentionning the so-called technology included in the rubber ?
  20. gewo rubber

    I'm playing with Gewo Nexxus EL Pro since last May, after 13 years of hiatus with table tennis. Associated with my Donic Waldner Dicon blade, they are the best rubbers I played since speed glue is forbidden. I'm comparing only with Donic Desto and Nimbus Sound. I never tried Tenergy, Rakza...
Top