Search results

  1. Videos from Today

    What a wuss...Come on Tony! Give me those feeds. I am hungry for more feeds. I have plenty of vicodin / oxycodone at home on stand-by. As El Kapitan Amerika says, " Come on! I could do this all day! "
  2. First blade opinions

    Tibhar Stratus Powerwood is rated -Off and Donic Barucuda is an all round rubber. Big head size for that large sweet spot is one of the feature I love. It was a wonderful set-up for me. Had good memories with it.
  3. Videos from Today

    Hi Tony,Been trying hard to figure this out. You state you are in South Africa in your profile but the video shown a demographic that is not consistent with normal expectation. Where are the natives? Are you in an enclave or something? Embassy area or something like that?
  4. First blade opinions

    My default noobie set-up is: 1. Tibhar Stratus Powerwood ( 5 ply Offensive blade ) with both side Donic Baracuda rubber
  5. Rubber upgrade

    OMEGA 7 Asia ( FH ) & Euro ( BH ) FTW! Currently using Vega Euro for my BH n luvin'it!
  6. Serve like DA BOSS!

    To give you guys a little context. My opponent is a fit & athletic twenty-something who has been properly coached, I would call him academy-trained or textbook player. I am sure this stance do work for him or else his coach would have indicated otherwise. He is a little out of touch since he...
  7. Serve like DA BOSS!

    When you copy the best server of all time...Note: To complete the whole package, one must remain totally emotionless and have an icy cold stare. Total Waldner'esque moment.
  8. Rakza series vs Tenergy?

    Instead of all these confusing nomenclature, rubber manufacturer should just assign simple category. Beginners / Intermediate / Advance / Pro rubber. Beginners = recreational / hobbyist / basement players Intermediate = club level player or league level Advance = State / Provincial Pro =...
  9. Different types of FH services

    One pendulum serves down the line coming right up... @ NDH, I finally did it! I did not smile nor cho-leh nor show any sign of any emotion. I kept my Waldner'esque cool all the way. Icy cold stare only.
  10. Video Footage Safe Thread

    First of, thanks to DER & NL for their invaluable input. I am putting my thoughts here for posterity and as a reminder to my future myself on why I perform the way I did. I am writing now with some angry emotion against myself. I looked back at the video and I found myself doing so many...
  11. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Inter-club friendly today. Actual game-play starts at 3mins mark. My opponent is an academy trained twenty-something player. Due to to many players and time constraint, the Captain from the two clubs decided to play best of 3 match. He is not that consistent himself probably he is now in...
  12. Non boosted Hurricane 3

    It's like eating french fries without tomato catsup It's like eating New York Steak without any black pepper sauce. It's like eating caesar salad without the dressing. It's edible but its just not satisfying.
  13. Dilemma with cost-benefit on European vs Chinese rubbers

    Twa's a time long ago in antiquity; it twa's the old dark times. Before the meeting of the messiah and the arising of the age of enlightenment. Not shown the path of light, this lost lamb roam aimlessly in the desert of ignorance. Alas, the messiah appears before this lost lamb and shepperded...
  14. Dilemma with cost-benefit on European vs Chinese rubbers

    Hello Tony, If I may, I wish to hear your input as a coach.I have these FH rubber that I can use interchangeably, i.e., Donic Bluefire M1, Tibhar Evolution MX-P & Andro Rasanter R48. All of these rubbers are ESN and have similar hardness sponge ( around 47.5 - 48 degree ). Are they too...
  15. Frictionless Anti players

    Fantastico et bellisimo! Andrea does not play like a typical Anti-user I know of my club level. They usually stand close to the table and just block, block and block. Andrea footwork and strokes to regular folk, they would just assume him to be playing with conventional rubber if he did not...
  16. Favorite rubbers based on sponge color?

    Are you green with envy? 🤣 Will be using her for my comp this Sunday.
  17. Besides table tennis, what hobbies/sports do you do in your free time?

    E-sport. 5v5 type game. Main role: Mage / Tank.
  18. Upgrade from Yasaka Sweden Extra to more powerful blade

    Super duper two thumbs up for Yasaka Ma Lin Extra Offensive ( choose the 7 ply ) for that extra vrooom power. However, it may not fit your need as YMLEO has a large head ( = bigger sweet spot ) and a large handle for that full confidence hold. I used to own one but sold it to another player who...
  19. Alexis Lebrun new European Hope?

    I really really hope so, him & the other being Truls to really challenge the CNT dominant in the sport. For far too long, the sport of TT is like the anime manga One-Punch Man - Wikipedia. Saitama, the protagonist in the manga series is so Over-Powered as a martial artist that he became so bored.
  20. Favorite rubbers based on sponge color?

    Dear ITTF, I want, no I demand to have Doraemon motifs on my handle and Hello Kitty enbossed on my pink BH rubber, Am I asking to much?
Top