Search results

  1. Fan Zhendong blade series!!

    BTY will milk FZD brand name dry. Coming soon: FZD Plus FZD Plus ( S ) FZD Pro FZD Pro Plus FZD Pros Plus ( S ).
  2. Reverse Penhold Backhand - RPB " Training In Progress"

    I have tried goofing around with my friend C-Pen, attempting to do RPB with it. The ball flew all over the place. It was not easy. So respect for the awesome RPB Victor. I know it is not an easy shot.
  3. Reverse Penhold Backhand - RPB " Training In Progress"

    By default a C-Pen usually are FH dominant and once they also acquire RPB skill-set: We must either be a better counter-looper than him or play short, really short. Either way, we are F*CK3D!
  4. Fan Zhendong blade series!!

    Now we know the real reason FZD is absent from the European Summer WTT event. He is too busy doing promotional activities / endorsement deal for Butterfly.
  5. Backhand flip advice

    A really really awesomely beautiful BH loop / open up by the French Player named Pavade. Put the playback speed to the slowest to enjoy this beautiful stroke.
  6. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Hmmm, yah, perhaps you are right. Usually first two balls is made known just to get the rally going. Or else, both the player and coach will spend more time picking up balls from the floor than actual playing. 😂
  7. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Hey dude, The word random means unknown, unplanned or non-sequenced. How can random practice be sequenced? The ball feeder or coach must not tell me how he will return the ball to me. That is the main point or benefit or awesomeness of the practice.
  8. Video of my counterpunch, please give me advice

    Nice! Michael thanks for sharing a video of your practice. With a visual reference like a video. it beats thousand of words. If you want to punch a topspin ball, don't loop or topspin. Just punch it. That is why I notice many of your ball goes long. If you want to topspin the ball ala drive...
  9. Backhand flip advice

    Hello Peter, My feedback: 1. You are using a flick for a topspin ball. It is wrong stroke selection. The ball is coming high at you without any underspin. If that is the case then just drive it back.See the boy at the background in teal coloured t-shirt? He is training to be in the state /...
  10. Dilemma with cost-benefit on European vs Chinese rubbers

    Superb idea Tony. You are the best. I would never have thought about this money saving tips if not for you. Reorientation the rubber. Brilliant idea! 😍
  11. Injuries from the modern backhand game?

    The Chiquita return ala Lin Yunju style is a bit tad over-rated for non-professional play. We don't need to chiquita all the balls all the time and over use the wrist which then cause repetitive stress injury. There are still the pushes / cuts, active blocks, BH drives and also BH open ups /...
  12. Backhand Rubber suggestions

    https://youtu.be/dAJnqDwuuSk Have a look at this YT video. Hope it is of help to your search. I personally use interchangeably: 1. Xiom Vega Europe 2. Donic Bluefire M2 3. Andro Rasanter R45 EC If you need to ask any specific info about them, drop me a private message or here. I'll try my...
  13. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Here! Enjoy the vid!The credit goes to Carl for introducing to me this concept.
  14. Video Footage Safe Thread

    This part is for those who prefer the short and concise version, specially catered to those TL,DR crowd. Video No. 1: BH drive ( 35 secs video ) Video No. 2: FH / BH random drill ( 24 secs ) Video No. 3: Serve & attack ( 28 secs ) P/s For those equipment junkie type, I am using Andro's...
  15. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Good evening everyone.Below are my latest video. I'll start with the first video which is my FH drive as well as warm-up. Below is Video No, 2 which is my BH drive. I have been talking about how my coach wants my BH to be. Here is the visual. I had always said my coach wants me to hit at the...
  16. Lin Gaoyuan's BH

    It just so happened that I am going for my coaching lesson this evening and it just so happened that I brought along my camera tripod 😉 The rest is a forgone conclusion. One last lesson before the tourney next week. Just like Bird doing his last minute mugging of his text-books before his...
  17. Lin Gaoyuan's BH

    From the responses I gather above, I shall make an uneducated guess that LGY is just goofing around and that is not his usual BH. Me young man, me knees are gud. Me can do real low squat! All I need is to git me some analgesic pills and I'm all gud!
  18. Lin Gaoyuan's BH

    Start watching from 0'50" to 1'20" clip. First off Adam is no pushover when it comes to TT. However to see Adam's return of LGY BH flying all over is a sight to behold. I noticed that LGY hit his BH really low as he squat really low to take his BH. NB: This is not how I am taught my BH but...
  19. How Did I Win or Lose a Match?

    I will not comment about you as Der et al already done that. I want to comment about your opponent ( the dude in orange t-shirt ). He attacks more and his attack are stable. He is more aggressive. He played well. Attack attack attack ( Taro! Taro! Taro! )
  20. How do you learn the counter-punch stroke?

    It benefits a lot of people actually. Not just you and me. A video provide a lot of context and non-verbal communication. It benefits you if a forum member who is also coach decide to give you pointers / correction. It benefits other who in future may see your video and learn from it what to...
Top