Search results

  1. Rasanter R45

    Not sure coz' I have never used T05fx before. But I would say it is comparable to Donic M3. It is a control all round rubber ( referring to R45 )
  2. Rasanter R45

    My first play impression: 1. Suitable for BH mainly. It is too soft for FH unless you are Jr player U13 / U10 or man with girlie strength. 2. The user needs to actively brush the rubber to generate the spin, that is why on the packaging, it states for advanced player only. However, if properly...
  3. Grip vs Spin: is there a difference?

    You are a strange man indeed my friend. You want to use chinese hard tacky rubber and yet you do not want to boost it? Then why not use Japanese like Fastarc G1 or ESN rubber that do not require boosting and can play instantly out of packaging? It is like you are dating a hot college girl but...
  4. Rasanter R45

    Rasanter R45 Ultramax Green colour variant. Uncut weighs in at 67g. Darker Speed 90 Blade with FH ( Donic Acuda S1 Turbo ) + BH ( Andro Rasanter R45 ) weighs in at 193g My first impression is that the R45 is a rubber of top notch quality. It feels luxurious. The rubber is completely matt and...
  5. Rasanter R45

  6. Backhand Rubber suggestions

    Top 10 Best Backhand Rubbers of All Time - PingSunday Enjoy!
  7. Share pics of your penhold grip: rpb, tpb, jpen, pimples twiddling etc

    You guys are so wrong. There is only one proper way to play TT. All must play with the right hand using shakehand blade and with Buttefly branded equipments ( blade and rubbers ). Anything else is just so wrong... 😂
  8. Donic Bluefire M1

    Yeah it has a lot of spin potential when properly looped. It is a looper's delight / paradise. I'd say it is the go to rubber if you are a looper style player especially from mid to away from table. It is a pleasure to play loop-a-loop with this rubber.
  9. Generating spin on serves

    Maybe. Maybe it is the pedagogical method of his teaching, i.e., step by step wise. First isolate the wrist then move on to arm then to body. I don't know. I will place a little faith in his teaching for the time being. However, using the lesson learnt, I experimented with this new serve a...
  10. Generating spin on serves

    I have just attended a coaching session where I had the opportunity to learn the serves. These are some of the key take home points, if my memory serves me correctly ( The points are not listed in accordance to priority or importance but are rather based on what I remembered first ) 1. Maintain...
  11. Rasanter R45

    No. Aruna is playing with Gewo rubber. I did not choose Gewo because I am unfamiliar with its product.
  12. Provincial H3 neo Blue sponge

    Sorry I have never played with Bloom Power.
  13. Provincial H3 neo Blue sponge

    Blue sponge is the one to go for. After boosting; it is sticky/tacky, soft and bouncy. All the attributes that make me love her. Orange sponge is a little harder if my memory serves me correctly. To put it in very simple term: Blue Sponge if you are a looper whereas Orange Sponge if you are a...
  14. Rasanter R45

    I am sooooo getting this R45 for my BH use in a few days time. Waiting for the 5th of May (05.05) sales day on Shopee online. It is around USD 45 after discount. I am getting the green colour coz I am gushingly an Aruna's fan-boy.
  15. Provincial H3 neo Blue sponge

    Friendship Battle 2 Provincial blue sponge test on tackiness ( 9 secs ) - YouTube The above is a short video of my Friendship Battle 2 Provincial Blue Sponge test of tackiness. It held the ball for a freaking nine seconds. No other tacky rubber I know comes close to it in my personal opinion...
  16. Donic Bluefire M1

    Oh yes, I did. I gave it away to a club-mate coz I could not play with it. Somehow my FH topspin tend to go into the net. It is just too hard for me and I was not able to engage the sponge. The sponge hardness is listed as ESN scale 50. Although it is 2.5 ESN degree harder compared to regular...
  17. Donic Bluefire M1

    I want to make a quick comparison between Donic M1 & Tibhar's MX-P as FH rubber. I use them interchangeably between my set-ups. This is for the purpose of those who wishes to know what is the diff btw these two popular FH rubber. 1. Both are listed as 47.5 ESN hardness 2. M1 to me feels softer...
  18. Donic Bluefire M1

    I uses Donic M1. I don't the above problem you described, In fact I love using Donic M1. It is one of those very grippy FH rubber. Where at are you in USA? I suspect you may be in some cold climate and this causes slippage? Where I am from, it is summer 365 days in a year and I get super...
  19. Advice how do I break through my current level ceiling?

    I want to do a quick post about game-play versus muti-ball training: Why I can stroke it well in MB but suxs in actual matchIn MB, you expect the ball to come to you and you have loads of time to anticipate and get into ready position. Hence it is very likely you get good stroke...
  20. Grip vs Spin: is there a difference?

    Greeting Komrad in TT, Recently I browsed the Yasaka webpage and I came to this term: Grip vs Spin. In the website: Raksa7 is listed as Spin focused whereas Rakza X is Grip focused. Can anyone tell me what does it mean? To me Grip create Spin and hence synonymous. Am I missing something here...
Top