Search results

  1. Finding a more solid version of Fastarc G1

    I digress a little, I find it nowadays, in the Non-Chinese universe, i.e., European or Japanese offering, all the rubbers are tension rubber. It seems to me the traditional non-tension version is completely dead. If I am wrong, can someone tell me are there still non-tension Non-Chinese rubber...
  2. Finding a more solid version of Fastarc G1

    wanna ask: Is Fast-Arc G1 a tension rubber?
  3. Which rubbers for stiga offensive classic?

    Hi, I want to share with you something personal. In my club there are three players who uses Stiga OC. I have used it before with Tenergy 05 (BH) & T05Hard (FH), another player uses Joola Ryhzm-P (FH) & Rakza 7 (BH) and another uses Xiom Asia (FH) with Moristo SP on BH. The point I want to...
  4. Happy birthday vladi!!!

    He maketh TT looks so easy...
  5. All wood balde which one?

    Friend, Here is my take. You can never go wrong with Stiga All Round Classic. It is a good and well-known blade. It is the go-to blade for any beginner or those who wish to restart after a long hiatus such as yourself to get back into the groove so to speak. It is cheap, and easy to sell off...
  6. Nittaku Hurricane 3 National blue sponge

    I am so jealous coz my local vendors do not carry this fantastic product...
  7. Why do you like Table Tennis???

    I love TT because I get to watch myself wipe the smug off Long - Pimple players' face when I beat them.
  8. Nittaku Hurricane 3 National blue sponge

    My opinion; very hard tacky rubber is best paired it with slower blade like Stiga All Round Classic to get the best kick & spin effect. Your milage may vary...
  9. Nittaku Hurricane 3 National blue sponge

    You need to tune it to get it to work at our non-professional level because we are not Ma Long or Fan Zhendong. I read it somewhere in this forum, Nittaku H3 PTB sponge hardness is 43.5 degree hardness ( DHS scale ). I could be wrong though, but it is definitely a hard rubber and not for the...
  10. Nittaku Hurricane 3 National blue sponge

    My two cts: It is great coz I am using Nittaku H3 Pro Turbo Blue Sponge and it is cheaper than DHS H3 National Blue sponge. What is there not to like? I love the Nittaku's version coz it is still tacky ( aged well like old wine ) and I have had it since early 2020. No doubt I seldom play with...
  11. Dima's forehand(?) push

    Perhaps it is because Dima is more confident with his BH and is not surprisingly as his BH is well known to be very good. Now, moving on to my personal experience for sharing purpose: My BH is more stable than my FH and I attack mostly with my BH. I love to move to my FH side to push using my...
  12. Calling all EJ’s !!! List the equipment tried over the last 2yrs

    Sure friend. Will get back to you after more play time. Next week ok? As usual, I boost my chinese tacky rubber. I am such a CHEAT!
  13. Calling all EJ’s !!! List the equipment tried over the last 2yrs

    I'll list mine is accordance to most like to the least liked: Most liked: 1) Stiga All Round Classic CR with FH black 729 Battle 2 blue sponge Hard & BH red Stiga Mantra 2) DHS Long 5 with both side DHS NH3 National blue sponge ( hard & soft combo ) 3) BTY Primorac FH Nittaku H3 pro turbo blue...
  14. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    Ma Long uses DHS Neo H3 for BH? What happened to Tenergy? Any reason why he uses Chinese rubber for his BH?
  15. Blade or Rubber?

    Let me answer you using 5v5 e-sport terminology. Your rubber is the support. The blade is the ADC ( Attack Damage Carry ). If your ADC is shitty, no matter how good your support, you'll still suxs. If your skill suxs, no matter which hero you uses, you'll still suxs. Hope this help.
  16. Equipment Junkie

    Dear all, Since I come into the world of TT, I often hear the term EJ or equipment junkie for short. Is this a peculiar matter with TT? What about other racquet sports such as Tennis, Badminton or Squash / Racketball? Do they face similar issue or this EJ is more pronounced in TT? Thoughts?
  17. What table tennis rubbers & blade do you use?

    I am a self confessed EJ. However, the one I have shown here is my first serious set up aka first love and of all my other set-ups I have, this one is still my favourite. I still use it for games and competitions even though this set up is already five years old. This set up consist of Stiga...
  18. Nittaku Hurricane Pro 3 Turbo Blue

    Hi everyone,I joined up this forum to give my two cents input with regards to Nittaku Hurricane 3 Pro Turbo Blue Sponge or Nitakku H3 blue for sport.I bought this rubber in Jan 2020 as an experiment just to feel how the heaviest and hardest rubber feels ( let us call it EJ disease ). At first...
Top