Search results

  1. 20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4

    In my opinion, he played the toughest matchup on the Korean team so his struggle is reasonable and not a function of old narratives.
  2. 20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4

    where can you watch cctv 16 from??
  3. 20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4

    LYJ may get his first win over LSD lol...
  4. 20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4

    So semis are Mens: Japan vs Korea and China vs Taiwan Womens: Japan vs Korea and China vs N. Korea Was there an internal trials where Fan Shuhan was selected? I know they probably dropped Wang Yidi and maybe CXT to prepare the next gen, but surprised that Qin didn't go...
  5. 1. Bundesliga Women Germany 2026/2027

    Saw Bruna play two choppers (the second was Kaneyoshi) and lose to both of them in the French league Pro A Dames. Maybe I should open a thread for that...
  6. 20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4

    Because it isn't a selection as much as a qualification - Rin Mende won the trials. Had Odo or one of the defenders won the trials, they would be in her place. Ito at the time was qualified by ranking and since it was in Japan she wanted to play. At best they could have replaced Nagasaki, but...
  7. Not much info about on the Asian Games. Best I could find was on a betting site! I see Iran men beat India 3-0, best I could find.

    Ans thia thread exists https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/topics/20th-asian-games-aichi-nagoya-2026-9-19-10-4.39788/
  8. How do you handle emotions during a game?

    There are many books, videos etc. on mindfulness. It requires the ability to realize that most of your thoughts and reactions are automatic and that you can stand apart from them in reflection, so most of the training is usually some form of meditation so you can understand and manage how your...
  9. How do you handle emotions during a game?

    If you want a serious solution, practice and study mindfulness. The main thing is that you cannot control how the point evolves. You have to stand beside yourself as you play. When you listen to the top players with the best mental games, this is how they mostly approach points. We saw how...
  10. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    The next day, I actually woke up late because I slept late, the result being that my body was a time bomb to lose energy at any time. Or that is how I rationalize my play. I was late so I was originally supposed to forfeit my matchup but Inplayed the instant i arrived and while i won the first...
  11. WTT Star Contender Astana 2026 (15 - 20 September 2026)

    It was a good call and I give you credit for it but i suspect both playera will now face the best players they have faced in the event in the #1 and #2 seeds. Will take a lot.
  12. WTT Star Contender Astana 2026 (15 - 20 September 2026)

    I guess Kawakamiq. In all things, we preach patience. Even such losing streaks can end, even if it is unlikely. We still remember the tennis example of Gerulaitis vs Connors. The opposing rvidence is primarily Hina Hayata vs Sun Yingsha and Dimitry Ovtcharov vs Ma Long.
  13. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    So Saturday in Duesseldorf comes and i ride to the venue with @Tyce and @just_one_more_chop . I warm up with @Arkady briefly and then the event begins. The scoring format is two games golden point format to 11. If a 1-1 tie results, a single point sudden death to take it all. There are 25...
  14. WTT Star Contender Astana 2026 (15 - 20 September 2026)

    The inevitable vs the washed up ... rematch!
  15. WTT Star Contender Astana 2026 (15 - 20 September 2026)

    It is not his fault (some) people expect great things from him...
  16. Why some players change to Viscaria super alc?

    The plastic ball is really hard to make go fast, so the fastest blade/rubber you can reasonably control is important. Viscaria SALC plays reasonably close to Viscaria but with more speed. The reasonably close means that the adjustment is relatively small, but when you use rubbers that don't...
  17. Tibhar Infinity MX-P and MX-S will be released on May 11!

    Does it have the notorious MX-P sweet booster smell?
  18. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Having met you and seen you play practice matches, I can now imagine what you will be doing with this lol.
Top