Search results

  1. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    It was a conversation so it always doesn't convey the nuance. I think there is a big difference between what I am saying about equipment and what I am saying about how you should play. The main thing behind my recommendation is that you shouldn't try to find control primarily in *equipment*...
  2. Thread about Japanese Players

    She can always nationalize and make some monwy on the side at some point. But playing for Japan is very unrealistic.
  3. 🌎 🇩🇪 TTD Forum Meet Up in Düsseldorf - September 11th, 12th & 13th 🇩🇪 🌎

    You are such a good person.... I hope you are not crazy...
  4. 🌎 🇩🇪 TTD Forum Meet Up in Düsseldorf - September 11th, 12th & 13th 🇩🇪 🌎

    Trust me, for me, being the second interesting poster I have met in person, and the first interesting poster whose posts I have actually been able to discuss with him, it was a fascinating experience. In any case, hopefully, we can move on to more relevant issues now... wishing him the best...
  5. the real dusseldorf review (by the-don)

    Ok guys, Okay @the-don, the thread has been "fun", but this is not the kind of fun I signed up to TTD for.
  6. the real dusseldorf review (by the-don)

    Ha... ha... ha... ha.. - why is your "humor" always at someone else on the forum's expense? Good to meet you sir, hoped you had a great time. But we are back to this... your form of "humor"... You have few fans... that much I can tell...
  7. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    So as I did discuss last week and the photos show, I ended up in Germany (left Wednesday from the US, arrived Thursday, left Monday morning, returned Monday afternoon to the US). If I didn't leave early enough, I would have gotten there on Friday night and missed the first day of action. Cost...
  8. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Sounds like you and Tyce had a subliminal telepathic meeting somewhere in the astral plane and returned with the same decision in physical form and with similar results.
  9. Where to find Genuine Gold Viscaria and W968 ( prott doubt)

    When I tested Quadri's blade, that was not my impression at all, lol, it felt more like I was being cheated lol... Just kidding, everything you have written is spot on.
  10. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I hear you - I do believe touch and controlled aggression (as opposed to all out aggression) can be developed simultaneously.
  11. If you are the CNT boss, what would you do?

    Sorry, you still haven't explained *WHY* the CNT by their actions are not on the same page as ML, HS and HYC. The point has never been that Harimoto isn't the greatest threat, the point is that the idea that anyone can reasonably disagree with ML, HS and HYC on the basis of the facts such as...
  12. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I started playing at 34, there is hope. Your game needs structured aggression, IMHO, you relied a little bit too much on touch rather than seeking loose opportunities to hit/drive.
  13. If you are the CNT boss, what would you do?

    Not Tomokazu Harimoto? They disagree with Ma Long and Hao Shuai????
  14. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Lots of activities in life can be pretty fun and addictive at a challenging level even if you aren't fantastic at them. Table tennis, chess, they are mostly games that tap into one of the fundamental human drives tied to goal achievement at various levels. EJing is definitely a lot of fun and...
  15. ✈️🌍 Badgers On Tour 2027 🌍✈️

    So since this is the brainstorming stage, here is one idea: The US Open Teams event is at Myrtle Beach in South Carolina - it is a holiday weekend in the US (labor day weekend) in 2027, the dates will be Saturday - Monday Sept 4-6. Will give Matt a chance to meet his doppleganger, Nathan Britt...
  16. WTT Contender Panagyurishte 2026 8 - 13 September 2026

    Haha... i get what you mean but to me they are very different serves. Dima is really doing a lefty pendulum while Elias is just taking advantage of the fact that no one knows what the eff is on the ball when it is coming at them that fast off the 6 inch toss quick short swing backhand serve.
  17. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    You and I both. I have money on it but those who think she is capped are winning. Come on, Adriana, do something extra special!
  18. 🌎 🇩🇪 TTD Forum Meet Up in Düsseldorf - September 11th, 12th & 13th 🇩🇪 🌎

    In addition, we also played so many matches that some of us were not sure we would complete the ordeal and some didn't. @NDH moonlights as a masochist for sure...
  19. 🌎 🇩🇪 TTD Forum Meet Up in Düsseldorf - September 11th, 12th & 13th 🇩🇪 🌎

    @NDH did a lot of the heavy lifting, he will carry you when he is ready lol.
Top