Search results

  1. Stiga Helix Hybrid XH and DNA Hybrid H Review: New Generation vs Old Generation Hybrids

    Yeah this happens all too often :D They would certainly play with more control, and often that leads to winning more games when things get tense, a cramped arm never does good on a fast cannon ;) H3 tensioned? maybe he referred to spin sensitivity because unless you boost it properly, H3 is as...
  2. Stiga Helix Hybrid XH and DNA Hybrid H Review: New Generation vs Old Generation Hybrids

    Me too! Already seeing interesting differences and insights :D And no, unfortunately I have not, but I plan on testing more tensors next year, so may be a good chance to compare the tensors vs the hybrids! I played once DNA platinum though, but too short to really give an opinion.
  3. Stiga Helix Hybrid XH and DNA Hybrid H Review: New Generation vs Old Generation Hybrids

    This is so true, sometimes you go to a shop and you think, the expensive thing is better, it's just humans being humans haha
  4. Stiga Helix Hybrid XH and DNA Hybrid H Review: New Generation vs Old Generation Hybrids

    Very nice to see and read about this, it's always very interesting how in each place the philosophy varies amongst amateurs and clubs. I've seen some young players also now with fast carbon blades and rozena/fastarc, and indeed nobody uses B2 (maybe one guy who likes cheap Chinese stuff and me...
  5. Stiga Helix Hybrid XH and DNA Hybrid H Review: New Generation vs Old Generation Hybrids

    Yeah fully agree, what the pros or high level players do is not what we do or what we need, but it's interesting how the same philosophy is coming in small bits to the amateur gear, I think that trend will continue :) Yes this is so true, H3(N) is very rare in our club too, Mark V used to be a...
  6. Stiga Helix Hybrid XH and DNA Hybrid H Review: New Generation vs Old Generation Hybrids

    Yes you may be very well right @Tyce , as the Chinese win less maybe people think, well they used to win with the Chinese rubbers, but now others win too with other rubbers, so lets do that. There is a core of truth in this for sure, you see players like sora or tomo which are playing...
  7. Stiga Helix Hybrid XH and DNA Hybrid H Review: New Generation vs Old Generation Hybrids

    Good morning everybody! A new fresh review today, and this time is my longest review until now (32 minutes😱) , there was just a lot to say about the new Helix Hybrid and the older DNA Hybrid, also about how the new meta of TT is affecting (or being affected) old and new rubbers! So as always...
  8. 3 New Andro Rubbers

    I see, a bit 2 geared then, interesting as new gen hybrids dont have it that much but lets see, thanks for info!
  9. Hybrid suggestions for someone coming from H3

    Okay cool clear, let's keep each other posted on that, 50h is really not that much, 1.5 months for me on full usage, so that would be just a bit better than the Iconixx I just tested, then I would not see it as interesting for myself, but I can handle 3-4 months, if it lasts one season it's...
  10. 3 New Andro Rubbers

    If this is the situation (have not tested so cannot say anything meaningful yet haha) then it would be that they targeted that chinese feeling market, I personally really like it but it's just a taste, not everybody likes it, same as other hybrids where if it is not your vibe, then you won't...
  11. Hybrid suggestions for someone coming from H3

    Ah thats nice to hear, contradictory reviews so far, some people like it some dont at all, i guess thats life haha durability may not be longer than 3-4 months @belllfador ? so like half a nuzn or so?
  12. Hybrid suggestions for someone coming from H3

    I bought begin next year and will start testing next week, lets see! :))
  13. 3 New Andro Rubbers

    Now im even more curious to test, i think i ll test begin next year :) Meh in what way btw?
  14. What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?

    Yeah I havent tried it yet, does not seem to be a well known rubber or something you hear often, worth a try at some point :)
  15. What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?

    Haha im glad its helpful @Lando :) I like RZ more as well, same thoughts as you! And no, I havent boosted it, maybe i should when its getting finished 🤔 I didnt enjoy max thickness as much as 2.0 though, so maybe if i boost it getsa bit like max, food for thought in the coming weeks haha
  16. What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?

    Those days seem to be more often my days lately hahaha a 8m old is intense, more intense than 3h multiball in china 😂
  17. What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?

    hahahaha i didnt swipe the card you know, accept you are an EJ like me and join the dark side hahahaha now in all seriousness, let me know how the 55 is! Im testing 52.5 and i think i will also test 50 for the BH, for the forehand im liking helix a bit less, personal preference though!
  18. What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?

    I have a small gut feeling that the dynamic will last a bit longer than the helix hybrid (and both more than C2), as the built in catapult of the helix usually goes away in time in other rubbers. But for now, im just finishing the helix hybrid review and dna hybrid, and after the test period...
  19. Hello from the Netherlands

    Haha heeeeyyy!!! Nice that it's working now man :) And welcome to the fun club! <3
  20. DHS Hurricane 3 Neo: The Complete Amateur Guide & Review

    If I may give my opinion here: - Choosing harder rubbers to 'force' you learn the proper stroke mechanics using the body first and how to hit-brush is fine provided that the equipment doesn't make it too hard for you. It can be a bit hard initially, but not too hard, otherwise it has...
Top