Search results

  1. GEWO Iconixx 55 & 50 Review: Durability Issues Undermine a Promising Rakza Z EH Alternative and Softer Rakza Z Option

    Luckily, I'm a sponsored player so 4 pairs of rubbers will be enough for the season 🙂 I've been playing with ICONIXX for 4 days now, we'll see how long they last.
  2. GEWO Iconixx 55 & 50 Review: Durability Issues Undermine a Promising Rakza Z EH Alternative and Softer Rakza Z Option

    I have been playing table tennis since 2002 and ICONIXX Hybrid is definitely the best rubber I have played with so far. Wherever I imagine, I send that ball with a lot of spin and speed, this latest innovation of the hybrid (combining a slightly sticky top layer in the Chinese style with the...
  3. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    I dont know about Hugo but I know something for sure that Karakasevic uses Butterfly TB ALC with Joola handle and doesnt use Joola Karakasevic Feeling. Also before Joola sponsorship he never used Gewo blade, only Gewo handle. Also Tokic Bojan never used Tibhar blade, he used also Butterfly TB...
  4. Mizutani ZLC underrated Fantastic blade

    Because of lack of power Hybrid rubbers will stifle Mizutani ZLC.
  5. Mizutani ZLC underrated Fantastic blade

    I have never tried Zyre 03.
  6. Mizutani ZLC underrated Fantastic blade

    I play with Mizutani ZLC for 15 years. I played Serbian First league with this blade and for me this is my Mad Max V8 Interceptor in table tennis 🙂 Top 3 rubbers for this blade: 1. Dignics 80; 2. Tenergy 05; 3. Victas V15 extra.
  7. Best blade to have Dignics 80 on both sides?

    Mizutani ZLC is perfect with Dignics 80 for this present modern table tennis era. So much control in this setup, Dignics 80 is like a modern version of Tenergy 05 with boosted control. If you like technical pro TT racket which has balance of speed, spin and control then this is bullseye.
  8. Victas V20 extra

    I choose V15 Sticky. Unbelievable hybrid rubber! More spin, a lot more control, little less speed then regular V15 extra. When I play with V15 Sticky I have feeling that every ball go to table.
  9. Good Forehand Rubbers instead of Tenergy 05?

    Victas V15 Extra is what you are looking for. Its a T05 but with more control and little less speed & spin.
  10. Rubbers for Jun Mitsutani szlc

    Best rubbers for BTY Mizutani ZLC is 48 degree. I used Tenergy 05 for 10 years on Mizutani ZLC but since new plastic ball era its difficult for receive and control so I change Tenergy 05 and use VICTAS V15 Extra for 3 years from now and I am very satisfied with balance of spin, speed, and...
  11. Your Top 5 of blades

    Since 2009 I have in my collection and never sell/trade: Main weapon: BTY Mizutani ZLC Reserve weapon: full new in box BTY Mizutani ZLC
  12. Victas V20 extra

    Hi guys, has anybody tried this new Victas rubber? Any review? I play with V15 extra for a long time with Mizutani ZLC and I'm very satisfied in terms of spin, speed, control, short game control. Before V15 extra I used Tenergy 05 for a long time with Mizutani ZLC and switched to V15 extra...
  13. ZLC blade rubbers recommendations

    For ZLC blades for me best options are rubbers 47degres (V15Extra, MXP, FastarcG1). Harder rubbers are very difficult to control in terms of short play.
  14. Alexis Lebrun Asics shoes

    Thx, that's the one :)
  15. Alexis Lebrun Asics shoes

    Hellou, can anybody tell me which model of Asics shoes Alexis Lebrun using in WTT Champions Macao? Advanced thankful
  16. Dignics 05 vs Tenergy 05

    Dignics 05 is better for blocking and hard hitting then Tenergy 05 and Dignics 05 has more control. For spin play with much rotation and for serves I prefer Tenergy 05 more instead of Dignics 05.
  17. btfy alc: limba or koto?

    For me limba all the way because of dwell time when playing spin and that touch when returning serve. I used Timo Boll spirit, Xiom Stradivarius, Michael Maze Off before Mizutani ZLC. Maze Off and Mizutani ZLC suit best for my style of play so I prefer limba.
  18. Good glue for Limba top ply blade.

    I use Butterfly Free Chack Pro II for my blade with limba outer plies and I am very satisfied.
  19. Is Truls the new Waldner??

    If he wins gold in singles in WTTC 2021 then he is.
Top