Search results

  1. Progression from Vega Pro

    I think Victas V15extra is upgraded version of Xiom Vega Pro. It is little faster, spinier, and has little more control.
  2. Xiom Icecream AZX and AZX i | Unboxing and First Impressions

    Look like top quality blades, but soooo much colours and print stuffs makes these blades ugly for my taste. I like old Xiom style like Stradivarius from first print version, from Hayabusa to now Icecream Xiom modern blades have too much when its about print design.
  3. Blade for absolute starter

    Off- without carbon blades. Stiga Offensive Classic, Yasaka Gatien Extra, Butterfly Primorac Off- ...
  4. Tenergy 05 and Tenergy 05 HARD VS Rakza X

    I forget to say that you must be in good training so you can get that spin from T05 (I saw your video and you are good) because service returns and blocks are T05 weak points compare to Victas V15extra and other esn new generation rubbers. So if you need control with great spin then go for esn...
  5. Tenergy 05 and Tenergy 05 HARD VS Rakza X

    I play with Tenergy 05 since 2007 and there were short periods when club in which I played couldnt afforded me T05 so I used Donic Baracuda, Donic Bluefire M1, Donic Bluefire Jp01 turbo, Victas V15extra. Mentioned rubbers are all good and can spin ball very nicelly but when you once try T05 then...
  6. Gluing with Butterfly Free Chack Pro

    Hi, I am interested into how many layers of Free Chack Pro should be put on new rubber without using booster, one or two? When I used booster I puted one before booster layer and one after booster layer dried. Advanced thankfull
  7. would a Ryu Seung Min survive in today's table tennis?

    RSM in his best shape would make sex in today TT era. One of the greatest, a true legend, if I must make list of 10 best of all time I would put RSM into.
  8. Rubbers for Nittaku Acoustic

    If money is no problem to you and you like rubber type of T05 then best rubber for my taste I tried next to T05 is Victas V15extra. I tried MXP, Rasanter R47 and lot of Tenergy substitues but non of them can be close as V15extra . MXP is good but after 2 months need booster.
  9. Timo Boll posts new photos of his rubbers and blades

    What you guys think how many layers of Free chack pro Timo puts on rubber? One or two?
  10. Help me find a new blade!

    Gewo Force ARC is great blade and popular in Serbia as a cheaper substitute to Boll ALC. Couple of players of Serbia national team use Gewo Force ARC.
  11. Butterfly Tenergy 80 or Butterfly Tenergy 05?

    One my friend call me Sideshow Bob :)
  12. Butterfly Tenergy 80 or Butterfly Tenergy 05?

    Hahahahahahaha this one I didnt hear so far, great! :D :D :D
  13. Butterfly Tenergy 80 or Butterfly Tenergy 05?

    Yes, David Luiz, brother of Marouane Fellaini :p
  14. Butterfly Tenergy 80 or Butterfly Tenergy 05?

    Hahahahahahaha, thx :)
  15. Butterfly Tenergy 80 or Butterfly Tenergy 05?

    Thx for this great reply man :)
  16. Butterfly Tenergy 80 or Butterfly Tenergy 05?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5Mo0iN6t58 1.33 is one of my good points (I am guy with afro haircut).
  17. Butterfly Tenergy 80 or Butterfly Tenergy 05?

    I was #9 on only one championship (I think 2009 or 2010), not #9 on the end of the season ranking list :) I am good but there are better then me in Serbia :)
Top