Search results

  1. Do You Use Tacky or Non-Tacky?

    Non Tacky because I use European short strokes for looping. Tacky rubbers are good for long stroke Chinese brush loops.
  2. What football team do you support?

    I watch football since 1998 and I support Real Madrid CF, FC Internazionale Milano, and Manchester City FC. I also support Brazil national football team.
  3. What glue do you use?

    When blade is new I recommend to use Joola Protective Table Tennis Blade Sealant & Varnish. It is great stuff. Best glue for me is Butterfly Free Chack Pro.
  4. Who has the best backhand in tabletennis?

    My favourite BH players: 1. Timo Boll (best BH loops); 2. Jun Mizutani (best control in BH blocking game); 3. Kalinikos Kreanga (best power in BH).
  5. Blade Lacquering

    I use JOOLA Blade Sealing Varnish one thin layer on my Mizutani ZLC 10 years ago. Great stuff because when I remove rubbers my blade is like new.
  6. Top 5 Most Popular Table Tennis Rubbers of All Time

    Legendary rubbers for me: 1. Bty Tenergy 05 2. Bty Sriver EL
  7. Why are Evolution rubbers still less popular than tenergy?

    MXP is faster then T05, T05 has more spin then MXP, T05 has more durability then MXP, the end.
  8. Rubber more similar to Tenergy 05fx

    Nothing is like Tenergy. I used lot of ESN Tenergy alternatives and always when you want your best performances you will get and choose Tenergy.
  9. Donic rubbers durability

    I used and got Donic bluefire jp01 from Steffen Fetzner. Durability was half time of Tenergy 05 and maybe less, Best durability ESN rubber so far was Victas V15extra (2/3 of Tenergy 05 durability).
  10. Swedish Open 2019

    Mizutani destroyed Jeoung Youngsik 4:0. Mizu on fire! I hope he can upset Fan Zhendong and make party in Swedish open 2019.
  11. older players and their equipments

    When Bojan Tokic came to my club to train as guest after training I speak with him and he showed me that he use Boll Spirit with Tibhar handle and Evolution MXP rubbers. Karakasevic is one of the best European talents ever but also a crazy head prepotent person.
  12. Tenergy 05

    This is not true. Tenergy 05 is one of the most durable rubbers on TT market.
  13. To seal or not to seal

    You must seal your Stiga blades.
  14. Liam Pitchford signed a contract with Victas

    I really like to see Victas type of blade like Jun Mizutani ZLC or this deal between Victas and Pitchford would be like Jang Woojin story (only V15extra without Victas blade).
  15. Equipment Advice

    Ok, maybe you are right, but almost every rule has exception, maybe some players like more soft rubbers for their flat hitting play. But for 100% I know that Rakza soft has better control then Rakza.
  16. Equipment Advice

    Pros, CNT players, pros, CNT players,pros, pros... pros You act like you advice Timo Boll or Xu Xin :D Rusell is maybe on a level of advance player oe even lower like 99% of this forum. If Rusell says he is flat hitting player on his FH then your Pros CNT players theory is wrong. For flat...
  17. Equipment Advice

    Rakza soft on fh, rakza on bh.
  18. Favourite Table Tennis Player

    1. Jun Mizutani 2. Timo Boll
  19. Best Butterfly ZLC blade

    It all depends about your style of play and your taste about type of wood. I prefer limba and because of that Mizutani ZLC is best combo of dwell time and power for me. You cant go wrong with Butterfly made in Japan blades, they are best.
  20. TB ALC vs IF ALC (Koto vs Limba)

    Since you used ALL+ Limba you should try Korbel OFF (Made in Japan version). This blade is true masterpiece and enough fast for many professional players.
Top