Search results

  1. Upgrade Grubba to Xiom Off S vs. Andro Core Off vs. IF ALC (V-6)

    Violin is stiffer and faster then Grubba. Violin is Off blade while Grubba is All blade. Also quality of Violin is much better then Grubba (no Made in Japan).
  2. Butterfly Tenergy 80 or Butterfly Tenergy 05?

    This is my opinion also :)
  3. Butterfly Tenergy 80 or Butterfly Tenergy 05?

    Thx for reply, I (male with long hair) :D indeed using Jun MIzutani ZLC (have collection of two of them with old print style). This blade I wont change because I use and trust Mizutani ZLC since 2009 :) It fits perfect for me and my style of play. Before Mizutani ZLC I used Maze OFF. I can and...
  4. Butterfly Tenergy 80 or Butterfly Tenergy 05?

    I trained for 2 hours a day but there are a lot players in Serbia that train more then that. In 6 times a week I count 1 day of league match or tournament. I play National level tournaments. Once I was 9th for senior championship of Serbia. I am good for TT in Serbia but there are stronger...
  5. Butterfly Tenergy 80 or Butterfly Tenergy 05?

    Hi guys, I use T05 for 10 years with 1 thin layer of Falco tempo long booster and I played TT 6 times a week and trained a lot. That fits perfect for me. Now I can play 4-5 times a week and I can train less. My perfect combo become little little to fast for my taste and present abilities. I...
  6. Reducer booster absorption time?

    I use Falco tempo long booster for 9 years. Booster effect last around 2 months and I apply one thin layer on Tenergy and I wait 4 days and then I glue rubber to blade.
  7. Who has the best FH in Europe?

    Timo Boll because of rotation and pecision. One more thing that make difference from Boll to other players is his mental stability and constantity that almost he cant miss :)
  8. Upgrade Grubba to Xiom Off S vs. Andro Core Off vs. IF ALC (V-6)

    Upgrade from Grubba to Butterfly Korbel (Made in Japan version) and you cant go wrong with this masterpiece.
  9. New Butterfly rubber "Dignics 05" 2019

    Cant wait to try it but I wont disappoint T05 because it seems Dignics 05 seems a bit too hard and pricy for my taste.
  10. Need help, finding a good BH rubber.

    Rubbers like Tibhar Evolution EL-P, Donic Baracuda...
Top