Search results

  1. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    Many sponsored pros do when their sponsor blades are unsatisfactory for them, Fan is just the obvious one given the blade he was marketed as using bore zero resemblance to the blade he actually used and of course he was extremely famous. Dima (Donic) and Freitas (Tibhar) had the same issues for...
  2. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    It"s a joke.... Matt, please dispel this ASAP!
  3. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    He got a Butterfly Viscaria and changed the handle.:ROFLMAO:
  4. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    Option C: Macao World Cup Nostalgia.
  5. Why do you still use Tenergy 05?

    Maybe, but Fastarc G1 is not as dynamic as Tenergy 05 either. Doesn't make it better or worse for every player, just different, though most pros would not use G1 because it is relatively slow.
  6. Tabletennis11 Experience (Resolved)

    Very important company for DHS fans and Hurricane users lol....
  7. Yasaka Rakza Z Review: Still a good hybrid rubber in 2026?

    You have been pretty responsible with your choice of rubbers. When you try a modern professional Butterfly or frontline ESN, you will be like wow...
  8. Yasaka Rakza Z Review: Still a good hybrid rubber in 2026?

    Do the same thing with another rubber. Compare the result lol.
  9. Yasaka Rakza Z Review: Still a good hybrid rubber in 2026?

    Oh I know those shots. When you can teach me how to produce them, let me know and I will try the rubber again. Thanks.
  10. Mattias Karlsson...

    Did he get divorced? Just noticed that his name in the ITTF rankings is Mattias Karlsson... then I realized he played Otocec as Karlsson....
  11. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    Lam played well. Kanak is doing better vs Euro players but maybe losing something vs the Asians?
  12. Yasaka Rakza Z Review: Still a good hybrid rubber in 2026?

    You will almost never hit a ball that the opponent can't block. Trust me I have tried.
  13. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    Not a good look. But i suspect between seeding and rating points, there was no risk in playing as I do not think he is the top player on his group and this event is tough regardless.
  14. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    I think it is best of 5 this time. I expect some backlog if a match is tight, I wonder if they have a plan to work around that.
  15. WTT Contender Tunis-2026 (24 - 29 March 2026)

    I don't remember anyone who loop kills the loose ball on the women's side quite like she does. Gives me chills sometimes. It is like you hear the ball, the bat and the table suffer from the power of the stroke...
  16. Looking for a new Backhand Rubber

    Spin potential sure, speed potential, depends on what you are measuring. And on average, D80 probably has a slight advantage for spin for many players because it is easier to spin with except for the powerful 10% of tournament players.
  17. Yasaka Rakza Z Review: Still a good hybrid rubber in 2026?

    I don't know about having a lower throw angle than 09c, maybe for your technique. It's less controversial but this is also an inferior rubber to Dignics 09c in terms of speed and for the Extra Hard version, weight. Durability is good but also debatable, 09c plays better when stickiness is lost...
  18. Major League Table Tennis (MLTT)

    I don't know about that, I haven't really enjoyed this tabletennis.tv move...
Top