Search results

  1. Tenergy 19 review, still a smart choice in 2026

    Faster, spinnier but harder sponge so not as easy to spin with. Zyre does compare favorably with 05 Hard of you get used to Zyre because the topsheet is more durable. The sponge hardness gap and Tenergy preceding the plastic ball other than 19 are the big reasons.
  2. Looking for a Fh Rubber

    I don't like to whack and smack and break things. No points for guessing what rubber I am using....
  3. Is Dignics 09c a better FH or BH rubber?

    Well, you picked a pretty tame rubber to start of with relative to their other series. But it is still a good rubber let us know how it goes.
  4. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Just about all of us who play and frequent web boards repeatedly likely are. Takes one to know one lol. The main reason why I still try different equipment is the quest to beat better players. But I am realizing that the barriers are still people figuring out my exploitable limitations. And...
  5. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    For people with ADHD type features/brains, commitment devices even to the degree they are limited in effectiveness are the only way. Just figure out something that forces you to accept the commitment. Raise the costs of switching artificially. Otherwise the grass always looks greener on the...
  6. Is Dignics 09c a better FH or BH rubber?

    I am 95% sure I will be using Zyre then lol. I might switch to all wood to pretend to be European lol.
  7. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    The usual advice is to pick the fastest blade you can control lol. I think ultimately, you have to decide you cannot win points every way and figure out where the tradeoffs are. Every style has limitations somewhere, especially over the course of a tournament.
  8. Is there such a thing as too fast equipment at intermediate level?

    Ultimately, personal preference and how you win (or like to win) points is more important in my view than theoretical views of equipment speed. It is more important that the equipment supports how you want to play than fit into some textbook of what you should use. I tried the setup you used...
  9. Xiang Peng Excluded from ITTF World Cup 2026

    Yes. This had what I needed, thanks. https://www.ittf.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/12/2026_WC_Qual_Pathway.pdf
  10. Xiang Peng Excluded from ITTF World Cup 2026

    I don't think he is coming back or that they need him, I was just trying to understand why China got 6 women but 5 men.
  11. Is Dignics 09c a better FH or BH rubber?

    Tell that to FZD, LSD, or NDH ;) .
  12. Is Dignics 09c a better FH or BH rubber?

    Based on Fan in German League: On Tibhar tables, it is good for forehand and backhand. On Donic tables, it is good for backhand.
  13. Is Dignics 09c a better FH or BH rubber?

    These are all level relarive things, people who have not seen the premium with which speed is placed as the level gets higher don't understand everything is relative and that while you might be able to get away with a slower rubber at a certain level, the fact that the ball keeps coming back and...
  14. Felix Lebrun Interview with Tabletennis11.com

    For me it is mostly new vs old. Unclean tables are not that common and can be fixed. But old tables that are well worn have lost grip and sometimes play like glass.
  15. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/topics/xiang-peng-excluded-from-ittf-world-cup-2026.39018/
  16. Xiang Peng Excluded from ITTF World Cup 2026

    On the men's team, I guess if Fan Zhendong wanted to play, they could have one more? Or the blocker is the fact that WJTTC was not won by Ruibo Wen or Li Hechen? On the women's team, it's interesting that Wang Yidi is selected by World Ranking, whereby if they used a standard similar to the...
  17. Felix Lebrun Interview with Tabletennis11.com

    They just play on them more often as part of their club training. The same point Felix made. Your strokes adapt to the table you train the most on. It also applies to ball, room size etc. But table is given as one example because of the difference in friction coefficients.
  18. Sabine Winter switches to antispin

    Not really, Mima has a lot of points to defend from WTtC and World Cup so unless someone else gets a lot of points or Mima defends those points well, Sabine will.be #10 sometime before June as all her significant points are more recent and she can gain from World Cup and will lose nothing for...
  19. Felix Lebrun Interview with Tabletennis11.com

    Anders Lind has made similar comments in a a TTD interview wnd was more specific about the brands. Tibhar is the brand that was notorious for not gripping the ball and letting the ball through. It's one of the reasons Alexis and Darko perform well at the Top 16 Cup as their clubs use Tibhar tables.
Top