Search results

  1. TTDaily: Does the forum need Moderators who are Active on the Forum

    I don't plan to be a moderator for 4 days or just till the end of November. So you are looking at a snapshots in time over a period of a month. Check back in a year.
  2. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Of course. But when everyone knows who the poster is referring to, and you are the *only one* correcting them, it says as much about you as it does about the nature of the error.
  3. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    For the reason I gave before in my last response acknowledging your point (which I acknowledged in my first response to you). What you haven't explained is why table tennis England is celebrating Anne's medal since tbis is an ITTF event. There is absolutely nothing wrong with understanding...
  4. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Pretty advanced play. The quality of your game and your coaching shows. Any comments would be nitpicking and would be tied to doing things I almost never do (you have very fast hands so moat of the room for growth is in the lowrr body).. So I will leave it at congratulating your game and...
  5. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    He is a professional spell checker. Don't worry about any mistakes you make, he will let you know.
  6. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Oops, looks like i was very wrong. Congrats Faraji.
  7. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Because like you said and I already agreed, ITTF recognizes Wales in its events. That doesnt mean that when table tennis England is celebrating Anne Hursey on its websites, it is doing so for some mysterious reason because this is an ITTF tournament and table tennis England didnt get the memo.
  8. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    I dont think he can even if in theory Division 3 players can beat Division 1 players but since you are a fan, I will be rooting for him.
  9. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    It's not about it happening as a rule of law. Why is Anna Hursey using the Olympic coach? Practical issues driven by external factors do not need enforcement.
  10. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    ITTF understands there are both. It does work with the Olympics. The problem for TT is that the bulk of funding that TT gets is tied to its being an Olympic sport. Very much unlike say soccer where the funding outside of being an Olympic sport is material. The same problem exists in the...
  11. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Sad no one here is coming to the Teams. It would have been nice to meet up. Will be my first year using my phone as a camera so I should be able to record more matches. Some players from the British military used to come at one time not sure they still do. I played some of them in the 2010s...
  12. Video Footage Safe Thread

    So I can't fully tell what is going on here, but I will give my perspective which might be projection but I find that this particular projection applies to a lot of players. You don't believe in spin and control as real weapons on offense, you are overly enamored with speed. Like I said...
  13. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    I don't think the frequency matters honestly, I am sure Kef must be a bit broken, he was always in it, just lacked the diversity to change when his main weapon was no longer scoring as easily.
  14. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Its a good question. I will leave that to the British to answer as every culture prefers to speak for itself.
  15. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    I feel so bad for Kef.... If he loses this, he will have nightmares of all those points in game 6 yhat cost him the match and wonder wherher he was cursed... up 3-0 and now fighting to stay alive...
  16. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Talk about fighting to stay alive, down 0-3, the German wins game 4 20-18.
  17. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    The rub here is that table tennis is an Olympic sport and for Britain, most of its relevance is governed by the Olympics. This is an ITTF event, but as an Olympic sport, this is a medal for Britain and will be advertised as such by the UK and its constituents. She wins the medal for Wales but...
  18. Video Footage Safe Thread

    The main reason the first two guys struggled witj you was their deficient backhand power. They are clearly old school players who spin the ball and their game is not as effective was it was once upon a time. Thr last player caused more errors on your serve return and also finished the ball...
  19. New Format - Team Preview of ITTF Mixed Team World Cup 2025,

    I would make the S tier larger with Taiwan, Romania, Germany and maybe Hong Kong. Germany is definitelya no brainwr now for the S tier. Brazil I would raise a tier, they are only one female short with Ilzuka supporting the men's side. Australia is 3 years away from the Tier you put them in.
Top