Search results

  1. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Worth watching in the context of my discussions with Tony where I was made to sound like an ignoramus talking about pros playing together for the first time. Of course in this case, the partnership was known and arranged well in advance but they hardly trained or prepared together before their...
  2. Video Footage Safe Thread

    First of all, I congratulate you on your improvement. You do not look quite as rushed as I remember and you aren't always trying to hit the ball extremely hard. When I learned to play, I found most of these kinds of analysis you are presenting broadly unhelpful. Unless you are playing much...
  3. WTT Feeder Düsseldorf II 2025 Nov 24-27

    I remember - I just go back and forth on it... I'm only human!
  4. WTT Feeder Düsseldorf II 2025 Nov 24-27

    Ah so maybe WTT was on to something not separating by association lol.
  5. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Chirita/Hursey vs Li/Qi9n - going to be interesting....
  6. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Can the home crowd help Iulian and Anna beat the Japanese team?
  7. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Thailand always makes me have to learn to spell the most interesting names. Latest one: Kulpassr Vijitviriyagul. Beating a Chinese team in doubles is never easy but they have done it.
  8. Help with technique and match analysis

    Oh, it is banned in the rules for sure, it is a pet topic of his which is out of character with his other posts that it isn't banned.
  9. Video Footage Safe Thread

    wow, you beat a player 500 pts higher than you? That's insane...
  10. Is it unfair to say “yes”/“cho” when the opponent makes an error?

    He was one of the primary accelerators of the new culture. He actively encouraged his team to do it.
  11. Video Footage Safe Thread

    So the first player you beat is the same level as the other two who beat you?
  12. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Hursey guarantees two medals for the UK with her performances in XD and WD. Congrats!
  13. Is it unfair to say “yes”/“cho” when the opponent makes an error?

    You ask a question to expose a line of inquiry and the response tells you everything you need to know about how the discussion will be treated.
  14. Is it unfair to say “yes”/“cho” when the opponent makes an error?

    Yes, it's because I think you are wrong, but can use philosophical skepticism to deny what common sense traditional believes, so I grant that one can't argue subjective valuation but if you asked most people, they would side with me not you lol. There is a reason why people find Harimoto and...
  15. Is it unfair to say “yes”/“cho” when the opponent makes an error?

    That's debatable - how sad can you really be without being crestfallen or tear ridden? Biological emotions often have a basis in physical behavior and silence is not usually seen as conveying more emotion than noise.
  16. Is it unfair to say “yes”/“cho” when the opponent makes an error?

    Preaching to the choir here, go preach to Harimoto and we can compare notes after lol...
  17. Help with technique and match analysis

    Good, it's down time so you might not get a response quickly but I will post something at some point. It is also better to post some technical practice video because in matches, everyone's technique is challenged. Easier to see what you can improve when you are using your base technique or...
  18. WTT Feeder Düsseldorf II 2025 Nov 24-27

    A Japanese armada... they should let other countries share lol...
  19. Help with technique and match analysis

    I am nowhere close to it, it is only for inspiration lol. Good luck!
Top