Search results

  1. Need some insight in Fang Bo B2X

    Aaah alright 😊
  2. Need some insight in Fang Bo B2X

    Do they got good grip and also how about the 970xx - A? Aren't they different?
  3. Need some insight in Fang Bo B2X

    Hmm i see, yea i've heard a couple of great things with yinhe blades
  4. Need some insight in Fang Bo B2X

    😂 ah okay okay, compared to the 970xx - A by yinhe wdyt about it
  5. Need some insight in Fang Bo B2X

    Ahh i see, yea ive seen a couple of butterfly blades but i think that its more in the expensive side, nittaku on the otherhand i completely have 0 idea. I attack more and close to mid distance from the table, I am in a dilemma rn because of the mixed reviews with the bo b2x ( dhs tend to have...
  6. Need some insight in Fang Bo B2X

    Oohh. does it really feel smaller tho compared to other brands? Ive heard XIOM is great in handle wise, i dont know if i should go for b2x in the future on xiom feel zx1. If you have any recommendation feel free to tell me 😊
  7. Need some insight in Fang Bo B2X

    Hmm okay thanks for that, which do youu think is better? B2X or B2 ive heard that b2x has a bigger handle but b2 got a better feel, also is the b2x designed for 40+ ball?
  8. Need some insight in Fang Bo B2X

    Ahh okay then, do you think fang bo b2x is better than h301?
  9. What blade should i get for my future setup, and any rubber recommendations? DHS Fang Bo B2X or DHS 301X

    Yes I play unranked I wouldn't say as amateur tho, because I tend face uncles from club or province level. Well I would say I know what's the mechanic, the hips rotation, power transfer, elbow and wrist movement. Prob pushing my equipment to the limit. Anyways the setup is not soon, I'm just...
  10. What blade should i get for my future setup, and any rubber recommendations? DHS Fang Bo B2X or DHS 301X

    Oh yeah can you tell me the proper mechanics so I can double check if I got the correct mechanics or not
  11. What blade should i get for my future setup, and any rubber recommendations? DHS Fang Bo B2X or DHS 301X

    If I had to est I would say 1500-1700 ish? I'm not sure tho, think I'm equal to province player here in my country
  12. What blade should i get for my future setup, and any rubber recommendations? DHS Fang Bo B2X or DHS 301X

    I've tried my friends yse which is 7 ply wood if I'm not wrong, paired with rakza 9 bh and t05 FH and I feel like it's pretty good but something just feels missing, the smashing power doesn't feel right and feels a bit slow
  13. What blade should i get for my future setup, and any rubber recommendations? DHS Fang Bo B2X or DHS 301X

    what would you pick if you were me? transitioning from Palio energy 03 handle wise and playstyle ( offensive ; direct pressure attacker )
  14. What blade should i get for my future setup, and any rubber recommendations? DHS Fang Bo B2X or DHS 301X

    i got a question from what ive read in some forums about hurricane 301 and b2x. Which is peoplee say 301 is the little brother of hl5 and b2x is the closest to hl5, which one is true? or both are true?
  15. What blade should i get for my future setup, and any rubber recommendations? DHS Fang Bo B2X or DHS 301X

    Oh really? im guessing this happens to all of the dhs blade line hurricane king and etc?
  16. DHS 301x and Fang Bo B2X compared to Viscaria

    im a bit late but if the fang bo c is the hl5 clone then the fang bo b2x is the hl5x clone? are they both inner carbon?
  17. Need some insight in Fang Bo B2X

    Ive heard that fang bo b2x got a small handle that is unberable, is that true? if so is there any alternative? For reference im using a palio energy 03 and handle wise its very nice to grip
Top