Search results

  1. Thread about Japanese Players

    I think you are taking my prescription almost robotically, it is like saying Harimoto should improve his forehand movement and then responding that Harimoto wins most of his points with his backhand, and he already practices forehand footwork already and that by using his forehand more, he would...
  2. Thread about Japanese Players

    My counterargument is that she is returning to peak Hayata and neither peak Hashimoto or peak Ito can beat peak Hayata. The unsustainability of recent form is a given, that is why selection tournaments/dates etc. happen as closely to the event in question as reasonable. If we want to just go...
  3. TTDaily: Does the forum need Moderators who are Active on the Forum

    Lol. It's okay. It's your word vs mine. Professional trolls like you lack honor so, I don't owe you any.
  4. TTDaily: Does the forum need Moderators who are Active on the Forum

    Ah, you edited it. Lol. Please repost it and own it. I am already 95% sure you are a banned member. No moderator to find out which one unfortunately.
  5. Thread about Japanese Players

    Time flies and nationals is once again around the corner so she has to take her fate into her own hands by winning.
  6. Thread about Japanese Players

    I think the match vs Ito will say a lot but I dont think anyone watching her most recent form will say she is anything less than the Japanese #2.
  7. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2025 - 4-9 NOV 2025

    They are teammates. No real surprises, they already know who wins in practice, they just try to change that and hope for the best but it seems it didn't change.
  8. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2025 - 4-9 NOV 2025

    IMHO, based on what I have seen drom Hana the last 3 months, Miwa has unheralded company. How closely she will track Miwa is unclear, but Miwa will not be alone for her age.
  9. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2025 - 4-9 NOV 2025

    Or used a blunt razor. Still doesn't affect the main point- clean cuts are overrated.
  10. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2025 - 4-9 NOV 2025

    I hope. With both players you never know lol...
  11. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2025 - 4-9 NOV 2025

    A friend posted that on WhatsApp. Clean rubber cuts are overrated lol.
  12. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2025 - 4-9 NOV 2025

    That made my day. A real match and surprise for the curmudgeon Anders!
  13. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2025 - 4-9 NOV 2025

    Gravity is functioning again... so disappointed...
  14. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2025 - 4-9 NOV 2025

    And the instant i say that Lind wins 6 pts in a row...
  15. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2025 - 4-9 NOV 2025

    Loks like gravity is working again...
  16. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2025 - 4-9 NOV 2025

    I must be intoxicated, I cannot believe what I am watching...
  17. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2025 - 4-9 NOV 2025

    Wow, Lind got another game. When will his luck run out after one of the best series of points to end a game in this event?
  18. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2025 - 4-9 NOV 2025

    When Dima is completely unable to return someone's serve, something is deeply wrong.
Top