Search results

  1. Build your perfect WTT player

    To be fair, there is no 'strategy' one, so power or forehand is ML's best bet.
  2. Practice Partner in East area Singapore

    Oh wow, looks like you founf your partner! Lets see some videos soon, shall we?
  3. Practice Partner in East area Singapore

    CCA, nostalgic Anyway, just find players at the club
  4. Build your perfect WTT player

    Forehand-Wang Liquin or RSM Backhand-Fan Zhendong Serves-Jan Ove Waldner Mentality-Zhang Jike Feeling-Xu Xin Personality-Timo Boll Power-Ma Long Celebration-Harimoto (missing but I find important, like @olive-nguyen)-Footwork-Ryu Seung Min
  5. Recordings of me playing with my senior

    By making the stroke smaller, we mean making the start of the stroke smaller, not the end 😅😅😅
  6. Recordings of me playing with my senior

    You have improved a bit. However, what I see is that you are stopping your stroke right after contact... relax your arm bro! If you see the pros, their arms end up in a 'salute'. Make sure your stroke ends up in a similar fasion, do NOT stop your arm sooner. Good luck bro!
  7. I got a new racket, what do I do with the old ones?

    I see. He couldve bought a cork sheet! Replace the sriver of course
  8. I got a new racket, what do I do with the old ones?

    Fair enough. I saw absolute fire a few days ago in HK, a T-Max Jpen! It's gotta be perfect for you bro :) Whip crack fr. Alright then, I can also let visitors borrow it Why did he throw it?? What Well, I stated that I can't sell or give it away. Why? My parents will cook my ass if I try to...
  9. I got a new racket, what do I do with the old ones?

    Im pretty sure its a 5+2 Why me... why?
  10. I got a new racket, what do I do with the old ones?

    You guys are doing crazy things here
  11. I got a new racket, what do I do with the old ones?

    What the hell is happening? 😭😭😭
  12. I got a new racket, what do I do with the old ones?

    For normal people. I, however, love keeping the memory alive 😂
  13. I got a new racket, what do I do with the old ones?

    I see. Cant do anything else then.. thx!
  14. I got a new racket, what do I do with the old ones?

    Like the title says, I got a new racket. But the question now is, what to do with the old ones? Any suggestions? Ps: No, I will not discard of them (give away, sell, throw)
  15. I got stuck with a pink rubber and I don't like using it

    Why did this thread become homophobic
  16. Trying to fix my robotic forehand

    Youre great bro! All I have to say is just relax your arm more. Your stance, hips, waist, footwork, are great! Keep it up
  17. Recordings of me playing with my senior

    Yeah good point lol Fair enough man, I get it Yeah I simply ignored it lol ;););)
  18. PenHoldSandro

    I can see that, keep up the good work bro!

    I can see that, keep up the good work bro!
Top