Search results

  1. I recorded myself PT 2

    Yep, but the reason the old one looks like that is because my racket is very, very angled. My hand actually goes out straight if you look closely, just my racket goes down
  2. I recorded myself PT 2

    Thx man, appreciate it :) I fell for the ragebait 💀 Yep, I'm posting there next time around XD.
  3. I recorded myself PT 2

    Oh it was a different one I came up with. It doesn't matter now because I don't use it anymore (I use Dang Qiu) Don't worry about my level going lower either, I already recovered :)
  4. I recorded myself PT 2

    No, I was just 'goofing around' What great advice! Thank you for the help man. Btw, though this is the latest multiball video I have, it's still a few weeks old (start of Feb) Yep I get it, I think I'm starting to do it in training (as I said the video is a few weeks old) Again, thank you for...
  5. I recorded myself PT 2

    Bump: added another video where I am playing much more seriously (multiball 1 2 3)
  6. I recorded myself PT 2

    Oh nah my guy, always ragebaiting. My bad for crashing out vro 💀
  7. I recorded myself PT 2

    So you mean to say... I FELL FOR THE RAGEBAIT??? Ps. It should work, as did with everyone else...
  8. I recorded myself PT 2

    I got a coach :)
  9. I recorded myself PT 2

    Thx bro, appreciate it! I never noticed that... thx for the info :) ill be adding another video soon, in multiball. I played more seriously there yall!
  10. I recorded myself PT 2

    And I play just as good as this. Im natually uncoordinated too, TT being my 1st sport
  11. I recorded myself PT 2

    Looks like you have a knack of pissing off players inferior to you. Like I said, I was playing. I wasnt doing multiball or drillings. And you know I only train once a week, since october. This adds to like barely a month of total training. I want genuine critisism, not some guy with a...
  12. I recorded myself PT 2

    That's what I keep telling him :/, why does he return it high There was footwork? Wdym? I can tho, maybe it's cuz I'm not in my coaching session :/ I am :) Oh yeah xD I usually don't, I do it for fun ehe. But when I play serious I don't. My topspin is good, and it's accurate too :) Thx for...
  13. I recorded myself PT 2

    Can you actually review though? Cuz my forehand feels off And then again, I have played for only one year
  14. I recorded myself PT 2

    how motivating :/
  15. I recorded myself PT 2

    thank you, but what is wrong with my stroke? It looks... off.. :|
  16. I recorded myself PT 2

    My recording In the video I am using a Yinhe T8s, Joola Rhyzen ZGR (Black, forehand) and Loki T3 (Red, backhand)
  17. Dignics 05 vs Rasanter R48

    perfect opposites
  18. Jpen TPB tips

    Yeah, how is ryu related to T05 if he didnt use it against wang hao in athens
  19. Jpen TPB tips

    FR, for me TPB is just block punch chop block, RPB attacks
  20. My Taiwan Cypress blades

    wowzers. 110g too?? It's hard to carry this one... what are its qualities? Like speed, dwell time, control, etc.
Top