Search results

  1. Recordings of me playing with my senior

    Good, I forgot to mention my friend @zhzhzhz I know him quite well, he's a Chinese penholder and a great player Call him up too if you want! I've never seen him before... Edit: I clicked on his acc and I immediately recognized the pfp lol
  2. Recordings of me playing with my senior

    Nah ur pretty honest and analytical urself bro, you just troll a lot Thx bro
  3. Recordings of me playing with my senior

    Yeah I was talking about them. Theyre great, especially RSM's tutorials
  4. Recordings of me playing with my senior

    Ok, @Gozo Aruna , how about my second video? Hows that?
  5. Recordings of me playing with my senior

    Fair I wasn't really goofing around, just not giving it my all. Also, I forgot to say it but I was just asking for my forehand stroke, because that was my main focus of the videos.
  6. Recordings of me playing with my senior

    There are other great guys that can help bro, like: @Tony's Table Tennis @UpSideDownCarl @greenbeanmachine
  7. Recordings of me playing with my senior

    This is what I was asking for in my previous thread, Gozo. Why are you trolling me 💀 and only me
  8. Recordings of me playing with my senior

    Wow! You are a great player, you can make good shots, your RPB is well, as well as TPB. However, as I'm watching the videos, I see a few problems. Your footwork needs work, and some of your strokes are too passive. Your forehand stroke is also a little off (just a little, nothing a little...
  9. Xu Xin righthanded?

    It's called being mixed-handed. I write with my right, play with my left. Left handed TT came natural to me, like how right hand came naturally for writing
  10. How many fake left-handers are there?

    I guess I'm a fake left hander, I write with my right but my right sucks at TT, so I use my left (so much better)
  11. PenHoldSandro

    same bro, same

    same bro, same
  12. I recorded myself PT 2

    You should get a coach, it will help a ton! yep, you upload a video, you can get a lotta help especially because you have no coach yourself :)
  13. General opinions on the jpen yinhe blades.

    Miyabi should work then. Good job :D
  14. LK_Tt's Thread with Questions About Equipment

    So you like speed? Tenergy 05, Nittaku Fastarc, those are really, really fast. DNA Plat is also a great choice, or DNA Dragon Grip. Those two may be the best since you used a Chinese slow tacky rubber beforehand, meaning you just can't switch to a really fast setup.
  15. LK_Tt's Thread with Questions About Equipment

    Why are you changing your FH rubber?
  16. General opinions on the jpen yinhe blades.

    I don't have one personally, but they should be great! 985, 986, 987, and 988 are pretty similar, so you can pick which you want with not much differences. 989 is a twiddle blade, and 982 is hinoki.
  17. I recorded myself PT 2

    Thx bro, learned smth :) The other video... Yeah I'm recording some soon (the others are from last year)
  18. I recorded myself PT 2

    Yep, that seals the deal. xD 2 hours a week is all I have with a coach, then I practice the strokes at home.
  19. I recorded myself PT 2

    Damn, good point
  20. I recorded myself PT 2

    Oh its cuz the first one was just me playing, the 2nd being multiball (1 2 3)
Top