Search results

  1. Where to buy Andro?

    oh ok thx man
  2. Where to buy Andro?

    What is this...?
  3. Where to buy Andro?

    Nice How do I know it isn't a scam?
  4. Where to buy Andro?

    can this ship to the Philippines?
  5. Where to buy Andro?

    Hello! I've decided to buy Andro Blowfish+ instead of the TSP Spectol Blue. But my friend told me that Andro rubbers are hard to come by, especially in the Philippines. Do you have a reliable website to buy the Andro Blowfish+?
  6. The W-Grip

    Good point, but it's funny
  7. The W-Grip

    I have. Traumatizing.
  8. The W-Grip

    yeah fair enough, but it can be used along with shakehand for that 'smash' when needed ig.
  9. The W-Grip

    yep the three being: index, middle, and ring. The ones on the forehand are the thumb and little
  10. The W-Grip

    No, it's something else entirely, try it out and tell me the results
  11. The W-Grip

    This is a really odd grip I've seen some people use, and it usually has the thumb and pointer on the forehand side of the racket and the other three on the back, making a W with the three. Also, this goes well in tandem to Shakehand, maybe allowing for a quick style switch. Does anyone here have...
  12. Andro Blowfish+ vs TSP Spectol Blue

    oh ok ill probably go for Andro+ cuz its faster and still hits flat. (I also like it cuz my name is Sandro, like S-Andro)
  13. Andro Blowfish+ vs TSP Spectol Blue

    oh ok, rn i have a quite a fast setup already (Palio 8603 and Meteor 845) this setup is quite quick, as there is ti-carbon and thick sponge
  14. Andro Blowfish+ vs TSP Spectol Blue

    oh ok, im a new player but I want to get used to quick rubbers, as I like playing fast
  15. Andro Blowfish+ vs TSP Spectol Blue

    thx, but what other parts in the comparison are notable?
  16. PenHoldSandro

    Gotta be confident in hitting

    Gotta be confident in hitting
  17. PenHoldSandro

    Dang

    Dang
  18. Andro Blowfish+ vs TSP Spectol Blue

    Hello! recently I've been thinking about better rubbers for my blade. I came across these two rubbers, renowned for their greatness. Of these two, which is better, more specifically in terms of speed and ability to block. (I am a Jpen player)
  19. Help with footwork

    I just started this year too, so idk how to really help. But I think you need to practice putting your left foot in front, and focus on it. Maybe it can help, I started after you did
  20. PenHoldSandro

    Penhold with good footwork is a monster

    Penhold with good footwork is a monster
Top