Search results

  1. How to use wrist properly?

    Do you have any for forehand? Thank you!
  2. How to use wrist properly?

    Hmm... backhand? Okay I'll check it out Thx btw
  3. How to use wrist properly?

    Hello guys! My coach told me to play short wings and rotate my wrist while hitting the ball. By the way, I am a Jpen player using short pips. I've been struggling to make those two work, does anyone have tips? I won't meet my coach again until next next week (as of October 16, 2024)
  4. Which is the better short pips?

    Ahh ok, cuz I want my speed to be as fast as possible without delving into illegal stuff like speed glue or boosters
  5. PenHoldSandro

    Spoonhold: hold it like a spoon :D Edit: No spoonhold is just penhold, maybe knifehold Edit 2...

    Spoonhold: hold it like a spoon :D Edit: No spoonhold is just penhold, maybe knifehold Edit 2: Nope, knifehold is just shakehand... I got one tho. Peace sign grip! :D
  6. Looking for a short pips rubber for forehand

    Maybe Yinhe Uranus Pro is good. I heard it was better than 802-40, and roughly the same price.
  7. PenHoldSandro

    Penhold is an art style

    Penhold is an art style
  8. PenHoldSandro

    So you wanna be naked? [IMG]

    So you wanna be naked?
  9. Which is the better short pips?

    Is the medium sponge faster?
  10. The V-Grip

    Fair enough, but the BH is decent
  11. Which is the better short pips?

    What may be special about the yinhe Uranus pro? I just searched The Uranus pro, it's long pips? What're the fastest SP rubbers you have (also cheap) Yinhe Uranus this good?
  12. Which is the better short pips?

    What about the Friendship/729 802-40 Mystery III?
  13. Which is the better short pips?

    Which do you prefer if you play Jpen?
  14. Which is the better short pips?

    Hello! I've been wondering which short pips is better, The Friendship/729 802 Mystery III Or... The RITC 802-40 Which of these is better?
  15. Why do I suck at Table Tennis?

    I can use shakehands, I just prefer Jpen
  16. Why do I suck at Table Tennis?

    It's my first sport, and then a quick switch? That's gonna cause problems for me, but maybe for you it won't
Top