Search results

  1. The V-Grip

    Penhold hurts more in the beginning imo, try it out for a bit
  2. The V-Grip

    You can try it though, it might be worth your time
  3. The V-Grip

    I just found this out. This is the handle for V-Grip.
  4. Why do I suck at Table Tennis?

    I don't know. Maybe they feel different
  5. Why do I suck at Table Tennis?

    Thx man for the tips! I will try.
  6. Bamboo Blade

    I think they are legal. How is the feel of a bamboo blade?
  7. Bamboo Blade

    Hello! I've been thinking, and I wanted to find out is bamboo blades are possible and legal.
  8. Why do I suck at Table Tennis?

    Oh I am just saying that it's difficult to follow because of some factors, but I would like to thank you for the tips.
  9. Why do I suck at Table Tennis?

    But I am a kid and I can't do And 10 hours with my coach is spread out through 5 weeks
  10. Is penhold still viable?

    In my opinion, all grips are viable when mastered. It's just that some grips (like Jpen) have an extreme learning curve. I feel like the V-Grip can end up akin to shakehand, but cannot be mastered, that's why it's trash right now.
  11. Why do I suck at Table Tennis?

    I see it more of as a way to relieve stress and yes, as a challenge. I don't want to be some legend in the game. Rather, I would like to be just 'good'.
  12. Why do I suck at Table Tennis?

    I can't practice for hours at a time. I still have school, and homework. That's why I dive through the internet in my free time where I cannot play Table Tennis. If I can, I would. But if I can't, I internet dive. I don't look for shortcuts, I just found out how interesting Jpen is. I want to...
  13. Why do I suck at Table Tennis?

    Not yet, I just got the coach. (only one session so far)
  14. Why do I suck at Table Tennis?

    Fair enough. I mainly focus on consistency during the rally
  15. Why do I suck at Table Tennis?

    No, I got it because of the fact I would rather go toward hitting rather than spinning. (Got it b4 coach) Thx man! 1) I feel like there could still be benefits to it, but I play it because of how comfortable it is. 2) Dang, but I just want to get better, not be like a master. 3) Fair enough...
  16. Why do I suck at Table Tennis?

    I started out with Shakehand, but I switched to Jpen because of how nice it felt on my hand. For shakehand, my backhand is good but my forehand sucks.
  17. Why do I suck at Table Tennis?

    Yeah that's what I'm trying to find.
Top