Search results

  1. Major League Table Tennis (MLTT)

    In business, you learn pretty quickly that it is better to make mistakes and fix them than to time things perfectly. Because even the most perfect intentions can become mistakes with planning. They can always sign on more leagues latter, rebrand and reprice. But if they don't launch now, they...
  2. China Smash 2025

    Depends on what you mean by normal. Wang has level drops because of his physicality, we will only be able to call them out after the fact. Felix is a really good and fast player under the right conditions, a reversal could happen as soon as Montpellier if the CNT play and Wang suffers a mild...
  3. China Smash 2025

    What you are describing is psychologically common when someone develops a weaker side. They can usually use it better in isolation than in combination on certain transitions. Over time the integration gets better. The problem is always the patience and the time scale. And of course in the...
  4. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Why isn't that the main theme of the review lol?
  5. What the H3LL did I get myself into this time....

    Looking slimmer and fitter, @Gozo Aruna . Hope you are still doing the right thing with good food?
  6. China Smash 2025

    So it turns out this was a member already banned who created a new account to continue his campaign of calumny.against his preferred targets. We do need new and more active moderators to avoid this nonsense.
  7. China Smash 2025

    Sure. Share your knowledge from the people you know and hide their names if you want to. Anyone can verify what I am saying even with common sense but since it is now about how much people talk to pros, go ahead. The people who really know pros will begin to suspect you aren't really as...
  8. China Smash 2025

    Yes I have dealt with pro players. I am not an idiot. I got to watch them for fun and discuss with them about table tennis as much as I can. I know you manage them, but don't use your management of them as a substitute to replace the explanation I gave which was detailed and can be verified...
  9. China Youth Smash 2025 (October 3 to October 5, 2025)

    7 point system is so entertaining....not....
  10. China Smash 2025

    Yes and if anyone who read the prior conversation understood what I was responding to, the ststemrnt was entirely correct. Unfortunately people who just want to argue continue to refuse to accept that coming into a conversation int rhe middle and then pretending that you understand what was...
  11. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Went to an unsanctioned TT tournament. It was at a club that meets once a week that I don't usually visit. But the first and only prize was $200 and I felt I had a good chance to win depending on who showed up. It was a giant round robin format with the extra step that the two top seeds in...
  12. Flavien Coton's blade : Donic Relevant, any feedback ?

    The problem with Donic blades like these is that I have not trusted the manufacturing standards in recent times. Hopefully I wil be wrong for the sake of others.
  13. Flavien Coton's blade : Donic Relevant, any feedback ?

    Thanks. At least they are smarter than Xiom who decided to sit on a decision to discontinue the blade of a World Cup champion before coming to a late realization of how stupid that was.
  14. China Smash 2025

    Everyone gets tired. So the statement is meaningless. The point is wherher playing two matches in one day is something to consider when looking at a players performance. Is it okay to say that the final result between Felix and Wang didnt reflect their true levels since WCQ was playing triple...
  15. China Smash 2025

    The young shall grow, the old shall slow. I like Felix's and LSD's chances.
  16. China Smash 2025

    My question was addressing a player playing two matches in one day or 3 matches in two days. So was I wrong to answer the question the way I did? Or I used the coaches answer to respond to a quesrion that did not apply? Or maybe I should be looking at Hugo's life before answering the question.
  17. How many complete racket setups do you own?

    Korbel is a bit outdated for .modern table tennis, not saying it can't work but given the importance of modern blocking, and how the modern rubbers produce spin, using it is swimming uphill and might require you to relearn blocking feeling if you choose a faster racket later after using Korbel...
  18. China Smash 2025

    Its a process. The biggest things are 1) the anticipation to predict that the ball will come to a place on the table where the forehand is a good/best option. 2) the footwork and athleticism to make the positioning work. 3) making the shot 4) making it consistently enough for you to he...
  19. Flavien Coton's blade : Donic Relevant, any feedback ?

    And we are sure Coton plays with it lol?
  20. China Smash 2025

    Coaching can make a big difference in some of these matchuos. Maybe if Wang Hao is on the bench and feeds Wang Chuqin thr right information, maybe Xiang Peng doesnt take forever to beat.
Top