Search results

  1. Thread about Japanese Players

    @Catenaccio , Koki Niwa and Asuka Sakai played each other in MLTT today - does that count? Yuya Oshima also scored 2-1 vs Enzo Angles.
  2. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Jealous of that knee bend - doing that repeatedly would leave me on a stretcher lol...
  3. Harimoto Innerforce Super ALC

    It seems you have to be above 85g for these things to play well, I don't like mine at 85 and 83g. Well that's the hypothesis, I haven't tested a heavier one yet either.
  4. WTT Feeder Cappadocia II-2025 ( 16 - 20 September 2025)

    Oh and move over Benyamin Faraji, welcome Emanuel Otalvaro LOL.
  5. WTT Feeder Cappadocia II-2025 ( 16 - 20 September 2025)

    BTW, it looks like Iran has developed/acquired a fairly strong female player (Shima Safaei). She is only 22, so there is some upside left as well. But her performance at this event so far is nothing to sniff at.
  6. Major League Table Tennis (MLTT)

    Looking at it now - I think Koki Niwa facing a compatriot was interesting. Would like to see him up against the international mercenaries.
  7. Major League Table Tennis (MLTT)

    Do you have a link lol?
  8. French Pro A 2025-2026

    95% sure that @OldUser and @PoppaChubby were the same character, one has just been erased from existence somehow whether a name change or lterally erased.
  9. German league TTBL 2025-26

    Kanak lost two matches, and really badly to Apolonia. Did Dusseldorf invest in the wrong guy?
  10. French Pro A 2025-2026

    Nah, Coton is too young to compete for LA 2028 and he doesn't combine well with Alexis and Felix. The experts on French table tennis have spoken. @PoppaChubby this is correct?
  11. Focus on the ball instead of my movement?

    Some of the key points are later in the video after 8 minutes in till the end.
  12. TTD Community Meet Up and Tournament?!

    I am only going to get away with this if I can convince my wife to travel... let's see....
  13. Focus on the ball instead of my movement?

    With the new plastic ball more than ever and with the improved rubbers as well, you do better trying to hit and brush with solid contact and relatively open racket faces hitting the right spot on the ball and then adding and controlling spin on the follow through than to set the racket closed...
  14. Focus on the ball instead of my movement?

    Closing the racket leads to a lot of racket edging, I prefer people find the contact point (usually on side top) like you said. This plastic ball lets you get away with setting the angle late.
  15. Focus on the ball instead of my movement?

    @Baal always reminded us that table tennis is a sport that playing at your best will leave you without feeling like you are focused on anything in particular. If you feel you are improving your play by doing something consciously, then you are unlikely to be playing at your best. You are just...
  16. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Had a lesson with my coach this Sunday for the first time in a while since he was not around for the summer. Tried to establish some movement again and worked on my chiquita backhand. I was also testing a new blade, which I have my doubts about but will keep the blade since I like the shape...
  17. Looking for a coach for an advanced chopper

    I would be surprised if your position is not already known to @mamedium but you continue your campaign against pips with your argument that they are only used by players who cannot execute the correct technique as of it is impossible for a young player to want to play that style even if they...
  18. STIGA New cybershape: CYBERSHAPE WAVY

    Aura is outside my budget unfortunately. An ALC Cybershape would be awesome but Stiga is allergic to ALC so...
  19. WTT Feeder Istanbul-2025 (11 - 15 September 2025)

    I guess it is politically incorrect to congratulate Sidorenko...
Top