Search results

  1. China Smash 2025

    Wang Chuqin has the XX syndrome. I see a fellow CNT player: nothing to play for here. I see a foreigner: I shall hunt him to the ends of the earth until he is crushed by my serves and powerloops.
  2. China Smash 2025

    Felix needs to give WCQ balls to kill and play defense, he keeps getting surprised by the balls as if he cant believe WCQ can make the shots he is making.
  3. China Smash 2025

    Its not easy to make improvements. He is probably working on stuff but it will take at least 6 months to 2 years, sometimes more, to manifest in matches as something he can hang his hat on. And this is not something that it is going to be easy to measure by watching him play someone like...
  4. China Smash 2025

    Well I asked a top coach whether it was fair for players to play three events in seven days. He said that their training generally prepares them for it so it is not as big a deal.as it looks on paper for many of them and that their bodies are highly specialized for it. So I guess it is up to...
  5. China Smash 2025

    Well I have to watch the final live just because Felix is playing. Otherwise I might have slept through it.
  6. China Smash 2025

    XP wants no part of this. China will eat him alive if he beats WCQ and loses to Felix.
  7. China Smash 2025

    Game time!
  8. What's the best blade of fan zhendong series?

    It does show up on slow mos. But the other thing you can do is measure the blade frequencies. That tends to tell you pretty quickly of the blades are really comparable or not. If Butterfly is somehow making the FZD more flexible, then systematically the FZD will be consistently less stiff than...
  9. Wang Chuqin Tries Pimples For The First Time 👀

    No one is supposed to be fun in competition lol.
  10. China Smash 2025

    Its not about handedness, its about dealing with adversity with the right attitude. I think he will be fine, and even the match score and point progressions shows he was more than fine but the vibes he gives off when struggling will not help his reputation or gain him any fans.
  11. China Smash 2025

    They train for this all the time, top players don't really get tired when playing TT. But it is important to be fair with the scheduling as long as both players are facing similar circumstances all is usually well.
  12. China Smash 2025

    I am sure their terms of endearment are not meant to ne used by fans without similar endearment. But you do you, if you call your wife dumb, I guess I can follow suit.
  13. China Smash 2025

    As much as I enjoy watching Sora, I don't think he has anything for Aang based on recent matches. Hugo could definitely reverse the last result vs Xiang but something tells me Xiang has the right support to pull the upset. Hope ibam wrong on this one.
  14. China Smash 2025

    The last time Hugo played Peng, he lost 4-1 if I recall correctly. More of the same or course correction?
  15. Thread about Japanese Players

    If Hina maintains stable form, they might end up with her on one of the doubles teams. But the Olympics still needs to declare qualification rules and constraints for countries to know how best to form teams.
  16. China Smash 2025

    Xu Xin made related comments that are easier to understand now - his unfortunate comments about Felix's playing level obscured their objective evaluation.
  17. China Smash 2025

    He has a challenge to deal with faults, that match was in the Infinity Arena.
  18. China Smash 2025

    I have him on my ignore list - too much stuff on this website to deal with people who don't get it unless there is an active moderator.
  19. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Once you are playing in a club, or playing more than 3 hours a week, nothing is strictly for the pros anymore. It is all about how much you train to use it and whether for the cost and your style, it improves your results or not. Everything has good and bad side. According to some people I was...
Top