Search results

  1. At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?

    Hello! I would really love to, but my 6 months old and wife would not be happy with me leaving for many days on end 😁
  2. At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?

    I think some ideas are confused here. - D09C is not forgiving in the short game, it may be precise and not bouncy, but forgiving it is not. - D09C is not at all easy to play slow loops, you have to be in a good position or you'll send a ball that can barely be called a topspin. A softer rubber...
  3. At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?

    Whilst I agree generally with what you are saying, there is one specificity I do not agree with: I imagine you mean Timo who switched away from D09C, being too taxing to play and having the skill to play it are two very different things, from the semi-pro level up you are looking for that...
  4. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    I noticed too that his movements have a tendency to become exaggerated and unbalanced especially when he is under pressure. I'd say he makes up for it with his athleticism and strength, he is remarkably (and surprisingly given his build) flexible too. But the quality of his ball is lower than...
  5. Why are Evolution rubbers still less popular than tenergy?

    Controversial opinion (and not really factual, just an impression): I think while evolution mx p is still perfectly playable, tenergy 05 has become more obsolete. I do not use any of them, I purely base this on the strange fact that when I play against people who use tenergy, I on average get a...
  6. Joola Hugo Calderano Trinity Charged & Trinity Dynamic Review: Great Hybrid Rubbers for Advanced Amateur Players

    This review makes me really curious to try trinity charged on forehand, and the price if you can take them directly from China is very accessible too!
  7. Nationals results and updates

    Well if I don't remember wrong, your aim was for 2200 by the end of 2026? You are almost there. Keep chasing your dream, contrary to many people's opinion, I think the chase is more important than the dream.
  8. TRADED OUT

    UP! Hoping someone wants to try a national W968 for a fraction of the price!
  9. Post your latest EJ purchase

    I say buy it! I've been trying it this summer and I'll keep it for the whole season, coming from W968 national (I was trying also the commercial Hurricane Chuqin blade). It's the first outer blade I actually like: before I stopped playing for some years there was the celluloid ball and I mainly...
  10. SP Carbon (Seth Pech Carbon)

    Sooooo he tried many many blades and then went right back to what he played with for all his life, but wanted his name on it and maybe make some extra dollar on the process. Fair enough.
  11. Stiga Helix Platinum ( Any review )

    I am trying Helix Platinum XH on backhand and I have to say I really like it too, how do you find the durability? The discount on the hybrid on tt11 this week makes me really curious, how do you find it in comparison to J1 or first-ten-days-version-k3 (even if I'd probably try the 55 version for...
  12. TRADED OUT

    Nope sorry
  13. TRADED OUT

    UP Price reduced at 200 euros plus shipping
  14. WTT Star Contender São José dos Campos 2026 July 21-26

    Oh I agree that Uda played well and to me he should have won. But nevertheless, Hugo, to my eyes, still played horribly and escaped only because of the home factor, anywhere else he'd have lost and rightly so.
  15. WTT Star Contender São José dos Campos 2026 July 21-26

    Horrible match by Calderano and still managed to win, I would say solely on home advantage.
  16. Suggestions on rubbers for a man leaving h3 neo

    I have played with Bluegrip J1 for a while and it's a nice hybrid, I would give that a try before you move onto full tensors on your forehand.
  17. Your Form; wins and learning experiences.

    Yes you are most probably overestimating your level quite ludicrously. It helps to think of it in this way: think of your typical kid, not too talented and not too shabby either, with a coach, who started at 6 years old. Your level is the same as this kid when they turn 8 years old. As for...
  18. Why do Butterfly now claim that Tenergy 05 is spinnier than 05fx?

    I think your level is important in the discussion now and you are getting confused. The game has become more and more physical precisely because spin has become relatively easier to deal with compared with the old celluloid 40 ball, and again another level easier than the 38 ball. But we are...
  19. Why do Butterfly now claim that Tenergy 05 is spinnier than 05fx?

    Since the change of the ball to plastic the trend has been for sponges to get harder and harder. The reason is that, when you have a good and stable technique and decent arm-speed, these give you undoubtedly better spin - which also means better stability in your shots and a higher percentage of...
  20. DHS Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial 38° Blue Sponge completely unboosted how does it really play?

    Man, a lot of the same questions for different rubbers and woods. Does it feel lively enough during normal match play? No (but another player could answer yes) Is it easy to activate with an intermediate-level forehand swing? Certainly not with that wood, that is made for professionals and...
Top