Search results

  1. Hybrid suggestions for someone coming from H3

    i know you said you dont want to boost, but why dont you just try it? You will not regret, i promise.
  2. Nationals results and updates

    great job buddy. do you have any videos of your matches at nationals?
  3. Different Hurricane results based on boosting procedure

    what is the tacky substance? is it only on the top most layer of the rubber? or is it the whole rubber itself that is tacky? genuinely asking because i have no idea. if its just on the top layer, then your deduction would be reasonable, but if its the whole rubber itself, then it would have to...
  4. Different Hurricane results based on boosting procedure

    That's actually a good idea! Still not sure how you can measure the absorption per square inch (or CM) on the actual sponge. I guess what i'm trying to say, there's no way to do an exact replica of a boost. you can have two of the "same" hurricane rubbers and use the same amount of booster and...
  5. Different Hurricane results based on boosting procedure

    how do you know you're using the exact same amount of booster per layer? are you using a dropper/syringe that has the volume on it instead of the brush thats on the lid in the booster bottle? also, if you are using a different brush, how do you measure the amount of booster that goes into the...
  6. How much is going through your head during matches?

    I love this topic. I have a good friend who i believe over analyzes every single shot during a match and it becomes a detriment to his match play. When I give him tips. i try to remind him to focus on 1 or 2 simple things per point and to not dwell on previous mistakes. Personally, one of my...
  7. How to know if I prefer a short or long dwell time?

    i mean we aren't talking about Michelin star restaurants here. people can talk about what short and long dwell time means, but table tennis is a sport of feeling. You can only experience that feeling by trying. i would caution anyone to make a decision too quickly (IE- equipment junkies are...
  8. DHS Hurricane 3 Neo: The Complete Amateur Guide & Review

    if you are just trying boosting, regular seamoon is fine. but if you are ready to commit, you might as well got straight for national yellow booster. It lasts longer and is more effective.
  9. How to know if I prefer a short or long dwell time?

    how do you know if you like a new kind of food? you have to try it.
  10. DONIC Pongbot Omni S Pro owners' review and discussion thread

    Why does your omni look like its set up inside a bathroom? lol. looking forward to more of your analysis of the omni! RE the net catcher: I found that the net didn't extend far enough to hook up to my table's net bracket. I had to put a little rubberband type thingy to extend it around the...
  11. Rate me in USATT/Chinese rating. I want to know the numbers :)

    i think the phenomena that happens with ELO rating system is called "rating pool effects" (thanks Chat GPT and google AI lol), but the good thing about ELO is that the more matches you play, the more accurate and refined your rating will be. Particularly in the bay area, which is the only...
  12. Rate me in USATT/Chinese rating. I want to know the numbers :)

    From the couple minutes I watched, you are pretty good. you would be a top player in most clubs, except in the Bay area of California haha. Probably at least 2000 USATT. Maybe higher
  13. DONIC Pongbot Omni S Pro owners' review and discussion thread

    I'm interested to see what you discover on the inside of your omni lol. I love mine. the only issues i have with it are very minimal. If Olga was able to do the same thing he did for the Omni that he did with the nova, i would have basically zero issues. For the price point, its going to be...
  14. Boosters, what to choose?

    national yellow is the best IMO. regular seamoon is on the first boost. but doesn't really do anything if you try to reboost months later. National yellow works every time.
  15. Even Yet Still More Table Tennis Tips

    unfortunately i wont, but my good friend will be there! maybe he could pick up for me?
  16. Even Yet Still More Table Tennis Tips

    if you are so tempted, i would love to receive a copy! i've been following your blog for a while now!
  17. I got hand Gestures to trigger a Ping Pong Highlight recording now in the PPP

    ive showed a handful of people that record and they all thing its a great idea! I usually tell people before the match that i have this keyboard i push the button to save the clips :P
  18. I got hand Gestures to trigger a Ping Pong Highlight recording now in the PPP

    i made a video last night. only added my highlights to the video though lol. still working on my ego thing. i saved some of my mistakes but i'm not publishing hahaha! i took these clips over the course of 2.5 hours of open play, and it took me about 8 minutes to edit everything together in the...
Top